Episode - 12

Taehyung's pov;

Woojin patted my back when I showed him the pictures of Jungkook. "Well done, bro."

"I told him that I'll expose him this time."

"What? Why did you do that ?" 

"Did I do something wrong?"

"You've alerted him. He knows about our plan now. He wouldn't meet his girlfriends outside now."

"Aren't these pictures enough to prove him a cheater ?" 

"Didn't they break up already? He would use it as his defense."

"What should we do now ?"

"Confess your feelings to Y/n and let her choose between you and Jungkook."

I've already done that. And she doesn't remember anything. "I need time."

"How much time do you need ? Are you still confused about your feelings?"

"No, I'm not confused. I like Y/n."

"By the way, how did you suddenly start to like Y/n ? Didn't you say that you don't like her ?" 

Should I tell him the truth? He would make fun of me. But Woojin and I share every little detail with each other. I'll just tell him. 

"Actually, that night when I brought Y/n home……we confessed our feelings."

"WHAT ?!" Woojin jumped in the air. "We even kissed each other."

"WHAT ?!" He covered his mouth. "You both have already sinned?! I thought you were an innocent boy, Taehyung." He wiped his fake tears. 

"What about marrying the girl chosen by your family, huh ?" He started to tease me. "She doesn't remember anything. She was so drunk that time and doesn't remember what she said."

"And you didn't even tell her ?" 

"No."

"Are you crazy?! Shouldn't she take responsibility for her actions? Tell her what happened that night."

"What if she said it was a mistake? She even said that she likes me but she can't date me."

"Maybe because she is Jungkook's girlfriend. But if she likes you then Jungkook can't do anything."

"First, we have to let her break up with Jungkook, then after some time, I'll tell her about my feelings." 

"You're talking like you're gonna live here forever. We're going back to Seoul in a few days. You've to do something before that."

"Yeah, I know."

"Don't waste your time on Jungkook and focus on Y/n. You've to win her heart."

*****

Jungkook's pov;

I was sleeping when suddenly I heard some noise outside. "They've started again." I tossed to my right and covered my ears with a pillow. The noise was increasing with each passing second. 

"F*ck it !" I got up from the bed and walked to the living room. 

"Will you leave her or not ?!" My mother threw the flower vase on the ground. " What is your problem ? You can't make me happy and you can't see someone making me happy !" 

"You don't have any shame ?!" She held his collar and he pushed her away. She fell on the couch. "If you can't see it then divorce me." 

They can't even see me standing right here. I scoffed and walked outside.