Episode- 15

Jungkook's pov;

"Where is Y/n?" I asked Hayan. I couldn't find her after coming back from the kitchen.

"She walked outside with Taehyung."

"Okay." I rushed outside.

I spotted Y/n and Taehyung from the doorway. I was about to call her name but they seemed to have a serious conversation. I quietly walked there and hid behind the wall.

"I like you, Y/n." Said Taehyung.

"Sorry, Taehyung but I like Jungkook." She likes me ? I knew that !

Y/n's pov;

I'm sorry Taehyung but I can't tell you the truth. It's better if you forget me.

"Then why did you kiss me that time ?"

"When did I kiss you ?" And why don't I remember it ?

"That night when you were drunk and I brought you home. You said you like me ! Why are you lying right now ?" He tried to make his voice as low as possible so that I don't feel like he is shouting.

"You said you like me but you can't date me. Can you tell me why it is ?" He pleaded with his eyes.

"Because I had feelings for Jungkook. I was confused about my feelings that time, that's why I said those words."

"What was there to be confused about? Did you start to like me then ?"

"Yes, I started to like you. But I'm sure about my feelings now. I like Jungkook. I'm sorry, Taehyung." I closed my eyes to prevent myself from crying. He held my hand and put a box on it.

"I should be the one to apologize for confusing you. This is my present. Happy birthday, Y/n." He gave me a fainted smile and walked inside. I opened the box and found a beautiful pendant inside.

*Taehyung's present*

"I'm sorry Taehyung......" I crouched down and let my tears out.

I couldn't sleep that night. And like that 3 days passed. I didn't go outside. I was like a living corpse. Even my mom was worried about me. She gave me some money and told me to hang outside with my friends.

Suddenly my phone lit up with a text. "I feel too lazy to see it." I tossed to my right. Then my phone started to ring. I didn't pick up the call and it started to ring again.

"Argh !" I finally picked it up. "Hello ? Y/n ?" Hayan asked.

"Yes ?"

"Are you alright? Why aren't you replying to our texts?"

"I'm fine."

"I don't think so. You haven't gone outside after your birthday. Did something happen that night ? Come to think of it, you and Taehyung went to talk outside. What did you guys talk about?"