Episode- 11

Y/n's pov;

What is he doing here ? 

"Why didn't you pick up my calls ? I was so worried." He whined. Does he even know my phone number ? 

"I'm sorry, babe. Here, it's for you." He forwarded his hand which was holding the bouquet. I looked at Taehyung who was already looking at me. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. He held my hand and made me grab the bouquet. "I came to apologize to you." He lowered his face. "I know this boy here must have told you a story of mine kissing another girl." 

"This boy has a name." Said Taehyung. 

"She forced herself on me. Anyone who was looking at it from afar would think that we both were kissing." He completely ignored Taehyung. What should I say in this situation? And why the heck is he apologizing for it ? We aren't dating for real.

" I didn't even know that you had this misunderstanding so I couldn't tell you the truth sooner. Last night Taehyung accused me saying that I'm a cheater." He wiped his tears. Anyone can see that it's fake, Jungkook !

"Let's talk later, Jungkook. I've a headache." 

"But I want to talk now. I don't want you to misunderstand me."

"Okay, fine. I believe you."

"Let's go out for lunch then. It's been a long time since we ate together." He smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"Does it belong to her ?" He pointed at the bag which Taehyung was holding. Taehyung nodded and he snatched the bag from his hand. "You look pretty in this dress." He kissed my cheek. I was taken aback by his actions. 

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I've to go now." He nodded slightly. "Thanks for taking care of my girlfriend." He said and dragged me with him. 

*****

We went to a nearby cafe. Jungkook seems unbothered with everything. "Didn't I tell you to stop pretending to be my boyfriend?" 

"Do you like him ?"

"That's none of your business."

"It is. So, tell me if you like him."

"No, I don't like him." I lied. 

"That's good. Let's keep pretending to be a couple then."

"Look, I don't need you anymore. So you can stop now."

"I can't stop now. Either we will keep pretending or I'll tell him the truth." 

"Are you threatening me ?"

"Yes, I'm."

If he told Taehyung that we were pretending to be in love then Taehyung would never believe me. He would even break our friendship. 

"Fine but I won't tolerate any skin ship."

"We will see. What if you end up falling for me ?"

"That would never happen." Because Taehyung has my heart. 

"Give me your contact details."

"Why ?"

"So that we can make plans to hang out. And do inform me whenever you're going with that guy."

"His name is Taehyung."

"I don't care if he is a teabag or whatever." 

"It's TAEHYUNG!" I slammed my hand on the table. How can he call my Taehyung a teabag ?!