Chapter 4

VOTE TARGET: 6
COMMENT TARGET: 4

Hey romance addicts! Please vote and comment guys. It will encourage me and the next chapter might come out tomorrow.

ENJOY READING. BYE!
______________________________

"I would love to die if your presence is the last thing I feel, Tesoro." What does he think of me? That I am still the sunshine girl with stars in her eyes and dreams in her sleep?

"Can we get this over with?" I asked him.

"If that's what you want, princess." That's precisely what I want because I don't trust myself around you.

We started discussing about the business deal. It was about a exporting deal to Japan as we are the only company in India who have the licence of exporting this particular goods.

"Ok. I guess that's all. I will ask my lawyer to draft a contract and send it to your office. We will officially get into business then." I said to him.

My phone pinged so I looked down to check what the message was.

It was written: 'Boss, we found him.' I understood who it was from. I guess I have to drop by the basement.

I stood up to leave and found myself alone with Abhimanyu. I am going to fire Ananya.

'It was great working with you Mr. Rajvansh.' I turned on my heels to leave.

"Ishita! Do you really think I approached for a stupid deal? I think you know I can have any permission I want in milli seconds."

"I would be a fool to think that. So, what are you here for?" I asked him cause I wanted this to end. I didn't want him around me.

"Marry me."

"Joke at your time, Mr. Rajvansh, I am busy."

"Marry me." Does he think I am deaf?

"I Heard you hard enough the first time." He was looking at me like he was waiting for something. Did he really think I will buy it?

"I meant it when I said it. Marry me." Wait...that was serious? He does look serious.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?? I AM NOT FUCKING MARRYING YOU."
My voice boomed in the entire hall forming echos but i was too shocked to praise the movie effect.

"I didn't ask you, princess."

"Firstly, don't call me princess. I am not a princess. Secondly, to marry me, you need my consent."

"I don't need anyone's consent to do anything. You are mine, Ishita and I am going to make you mine. Whether you like it or not."

"Do you expect me to shudder, cry, and agree like all those low self-esteem females out there? LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY ABHIMANYU. EVEN IF YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST PERSON I DISLIKE." I spelled out every word so clearly that only a deaf or dumb person won't catch it.

"I am sorry, sweetheart, if you got the wrong idea about my personality from last night. Let me reintroduce myself. I am ABHIMANYU SINGH RAJVANSH. King of Rajasthan. I get what I want, anywhere, anytime, anything, anyone. No one dares to oppose me." He walked close to me with every word. I kept taking a step back as he was looking at me with those predator eyes.

My back hit the conference table and I knew there was no escaping him. He caged me in his arms.

"I am saying this once again. If I don't like the answer, the person I say this to will change." He said while staring deep into my eyes or rather, my soul. "Marry me."

I slowly put my hand inside my blazer while he was busy in the staring contest.

"Never." I say and position my gun near his stomach.

"Never say never, baby." He twisted my hand and now the gun was pointing to my head.

I kicked his knees and elbowed him and now I am in the dominion again.

"DON'T. EVER. SHOW. ME. YOUR. FACE." With that I left him in the room.

I went back to my office and carried on with my day with him in the back of my mind. Why the fuck was I thinking of him?

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

I raised my head and saw Priya standing there.

"Hey!" I looked down at my papers.

"Did you look at yourself?" Here we go again! Lectures about my appearance.

"I thought that was your job description." I replied with a smirk.

"Well, you look like shit. Did you even eat anything in the morning?"She asked while unpacking my lunch. Didn't notice the lunch box.

"Did you step into the kitchen again? How many times do we have to tell-" she cut me off.

"Relax. I asked the cook to make this. It's pasta. I know you can't resist it." Now close those papers, come here and eat.

"You can come to the office with me everyday. It's safe with me."

"No one's gonna kidnap me or kill me. Even if they are, you will kill them." She looked at me with trust in her eyes. She was the only one who believed.

"No one will dare to kidnap you, but you will be alone in the mansion and my mother will be there sometimes. If I kill her for laying a finger on you, I will lose my inheritance." We both sat on the couch and started eating together.

"So your inheritance is more important than me?" Drama Queen's pregnancy hormones.

"You are my inheritance, baby." She looked so flushed at this moment that I am sure the baby felt it.

"Remind me why I married your brother instead of you? Someone changed the grooms right?" And we laughed. Well, I smiled so that's what counts. She waited 4 hours in the office and we went home.

It was dinner time. No matter how much of a messed family you are, you should always eat dinner together.

It's like doing all shit and singing 'Hum Saath Saath Hai' again.

We were eating dinner in silence. Until my father broke it.

"It's time you get married, Ishita." Out of all the things in the world he chooses my marriage as a topic to have discussion on.

Why is everyone so obsessed with my marriage today?

"It's time you don't forget that I don't wanna get married."

"We need an alliance. You need a husband."

"So you wanna marry me off for alliance? Not because you want me to be happy? Classic."

"Tell me one good reason you don't want to get married and have kids."

"I don't want to end up like you and mom and torture my kids because I can't get my shit together. Happy?"

"I'd watch your tone if I were you." The same dialogue for 17 years. Not this time.

"What will you do? Throw me in a pool, ship me off to the USA, join me in the most cruel mafia training? What more can you do?" I asked him with venom in every word.

"I don't care if you want to or not. I want you to and you will do it. A family is coming to see you tomorrow. They will ask you your answer and it better be yes." He got up from his chair, wiped his mouth with the napkin and went from there.

This is why I hate Abhimanyu. He is just like my dad.

I had no choice but to agree. Back then, or now.
______________________________

I hope you guys liked the chapter. Is the story going too fast?

Comment your views.