Chapter 6

Hey guys! New day, new chapter, but the vote count isn't increasing.

I know you guys hate clicking on that small button down there but please make it an exception for me 🤞😘🥹😭

VOTE TARGET: 7
COMMENT TARGET: 3

PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR THE NEW BOOK I WILL START SOON, 'CONTRACT PLEASURE'.

SUGGEST ME A FEW SHIP NAMES FOR ABHIMANYU AND ISHITA. WILL USE ONE.

Enjoy Reading!!
_________________________________

ISHITA'S POV:

"Well, what do you say Ajit?" Monoj uncle, his father, asked my dad.

My father glared at me for putting him on the spot, "If they wanna get to know each other, then what can we do?" He said while gritting his teeth.

"Well whatever it is, get to know each other before I die." His dadi smiled at us and said. We smiled at her supportiveness.

"Tell your granddaughter-in-law to give me permission for that." Everyone including his mother glared at him. He was muttering...loudly.

I stamped on his foot, "ouch! What was that for?" I gave him a sweet smile and turned towards his sister, Tanya.

"Mumma, can we invite Ishita for dinner tomorrow?" This girl definitely hates me.

"Oh no, aunty. I have an urgent meeting tomorrow and so many files to go through. Some other time, for sure." I made up an excuse. I can't handle family dinners. And I wanna go to my penthouse and drink until I pass out.

"Who has a meeting at night? Don't worry. We eat dinner late because of this sir. Come by 10:30. No excuses. We can't handle another workaholic in our family." She warned me strictly and dadi also gave a warning look. Tanya looked at me like she would kill me if I didn't come.

"Shut up and say yes or you will die." Preeti whispered in my ear and I knew I had to say yes.

I nodded,"I will be there."

"Abhi will also come home at that time so you both can come together. Don't forget to pick her up." Dadi said. I know she's trying to play matchmaker.

We all talked for a while, lunch was served and soon after, Rajvansh's left. I knew what was waiting for me.

"How dare you reject their proposal? Just because you earn some money doesn't mean you have the power to go against the royal family." My dad shouted at me and I was angry.

"Did you hear me reject them? You always blame me for everything. Do you think you can stomp over me and I will just be a push over like I was when I was a kid? No chance. It's my life. My rules. You mean nothing but a machine who made me. So stay out of my life." I could see my father's eyes getting red in anger. His fists were shivering like he was controlling.

I turned to go to my room and change when I stopped, "And FYI, I earn more than your entire life income. The food you eat has my name on it, old man."

I rushed upstairs and slammed the door. Changed from my saree and drove off to my penthouse. The best place in the world for me. Of course, after my secret hide out.