Chapter 5

HEY ROMANCE ADDICTS!
VOTE TARGET: 7
COMMENT TARGET:2

PLEASE FOLLOW ME.

I AM THINKING OF STARTING A NEW BOOK CALLED 'CONTRACT PLEASURE'.

READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

___________________________________

ABHIMANYU'S POV:

After I reached home that evening all I could think about was her. She left with a challenge and I loved challenges.

When I proposed to her in the conference room, I didn't know what was going on in my mind.

Does she really think I care if she likes me or not? She HAS to marry me. She is mine. Always will be.

I went home after the meeting and asked my parents to send a marriage proposal to the Chauhan's. I am very sure their parents will accept it with open arms and Adwait won't say anything too as he trusts me but, I am also sure Ishita will hate it.

We are going to their house right now to see her and confirm the wedding.

We reached their house and her mom opened the door. She greeted us and led us to the living room. We sat there and waited for my beautiful wife to come down.

We heard the sound of bangles and looked up and my jaw touched the floor. How can someone look so hot in a saree and look equally hot in a suit too? She's the beauty of my beast.

 How can someone look so hot in a saree and look equally hot in a suit too? She's the beauty of my beast

She looked up and saw me scanning her from head to toe. She's so sexy and....mine. She looked shocked to see me. I told her, didn't I? I get what I want. No matter how.

She came and sat in front of me and my brother started teasing me by whispering in my ears. My sister was whispering something with Ishita. How can I forget? They both are best friends. Even my mom went and joined them.

She's so nice to my family, why can't she be nice to me?

"Let's send them to talk in private." My mom suggested seeing my frustrated look as everyone was keeping my love busy.

I got up and started to walk.

I heard her from behind, "That's the exit. Wanna get out so soon?" A tiny little smile threatened to break from my lips as a chuckle escapes seeing her angry, red face. She looks like an angry bird.

Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw me chuckling. For them it was a very rare phenomenon.

She led us to a very beautiful garden but not more beautiful than my treasure.

She turned towards me with anger clearly visible in her eyes. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME? I TOLD YOU MY ANSWER. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU OR ANYONE."