66. Take the throne

Heidith narrowed his eyes as he looked at Dylan, taking out his sword from his scabbard, pointing it at him, saying, "Let's begin."

Zadhea, lemme expose you today...

They were currently at the empty park next to the academy. As for the reason for the existence of such a place, it was unknown. Many people said that the park belonged to a duke and he once held hopes to turn it into a children's park but since his only son's death, everything went wrong and the park became a lonely place. Some people even believed that his son was still there, walking around with toys. Because of that, they feared to go there.

Zadhea shivered a little when she heard Heidith. She wasn't ready to fight with him. Not yet.

What should I do?

It's not the right time yet...

At this moment, Lucas appeared out of nowhere, pushing her aside as he stood face-to-face with the prince, giving him a fierce look. "I know the person you like is Zadhea. Not Evelyn," He said. "Same goes for me too. I love Zadhea. So let's fight instead and decide who's going to own her."

Zadhea's mouth twitched at his words. She felt like smashing his head for telling such bullshit.

I know Lucas was joking when he said he liked me. She shook her head with a sigh. I'm used to his flirting. But he shouldn't have said such a thing to provoke this guy! See, Heidith won't let him go that easily! Aaah, this is crazy!

Heidith wanted to say that she wasn't a property to own but when his eyes fell on her, he changed his mind. Yeah, she's indeed a property. In fact, she's MY property. So...

Fuck off Lucas!

"Okay, fine." Heidith nodded as he raised a brow with a smirk, expressing a challenging look.

"Come." He hooked a finger at him.

Lucas clenched the handle of his sword as he ran towards him and began attacking.

Heidith avoided his attacks and waited for the opportunities to counterattack.

Like that, they fought for hours until their shirts glued to their bodies, drenched in sweat.

While handling his sword, using one hand, Heidith removed his shirt in a quick motion, uncovering his upper body.

When Lucas saw that, he did the same.

Zadhea, who was sitting on the ground, hugging her knees, raised her eyebrows at that eye-catching scene. Her eyes couldn't help comparing two men's bodies.

Although Lucas has a god like face, his body isn't muscular enough. His muscles don't look that strong and he kinda has a feminine looking body. Not entirely. Kinda... More like the figure of a Popstar... Maybe...

As for Heidith... As expected from a male lead of a romance novel, his muscles scream masculinity. The most impressive fact is unlike most of the actors, he doesn't wear fake muscles kit. That's such a shame that he can't enter the entertainment industry in our world. If he could, he would be the most handsome actor within a short time. Even if he couldn't act, people would still watch his movies just to get a glimpse of his handsome figure.

Tsk, tsk...

The fight went on until the blue hour which lasted half an hour before the sunrise.

Zadhea knew morning would arrive soon when she looked up at the sky.

Rising to her feet, she almost tripped because her feet were a little numb since she sat on the ground for hours.