104. Undoubtedly..

Zadhea bumped her head against his as she tried to break free from him. Expectedly, Harry released her from his grip, tightly holding his head while squeezing his eyes shut and growling in pain. Zadhea also felt dizzy as she squeezed her forehead.

When she could recover from the shock and dizziness, she snapped at him, "What are you doing, Harry? Are you crazy?!"

'Gosh! You are making me hate the real Harry Potter too.'

"It's not Harry." He smirked as he spelled something in a low voice which smoothed his pain instantly. Then he mumbled something again, this time much lower.

To Zadhea's shock, his glasses disappeared and his originally brown eyes turned amber. His brown hair changed too, as it completely turned raven black. His facial features transformed into someone else's. It was someone she knew, someone she trusted once wholeheartedly.

"Dewinn." She clenched her fists.

"You've been looking for me, right?" He looked at her mockingly. "Did you miss me, Zadhie?"

She stared at him furiously. "Don't call me that. You are not my friend anymore."

He clicked his tongue thrice, shaking his head. "But you are my good friend. So I must tell you what's happening to you now." He scratched his chin. "You are going to die, Zadhie. I poisoned you. First, you'll paralyze. Then, within two hours, your soul will be gone from your body."

"What?" Zadhea glanced at him incredulously. Her lips subconsciously curled into a smile. "Incredible! Does it mean can I go back to my own world?" Her eyes lit up as she mumbled herself, "I think I should ask the system about it."

Dewinn looked at her like he was looking at some kind of idiot. But then he realized what she meant. "I regret forcing you now." He sneered sarcastically. "But your death will be painful."

Zadhea just shrugged. "I don't care."

Dewinn mentally shook his head. He'd spied on Heidith for days and easily found out how much he was smitten by the princess. So he thought Zadhea was the perfect bait for his hunt.

In fact, he didn't think Zadhea would accept the situation quite easily.

It seemed like she wasn't into him after all.

'Tsk, pitiful little prince.'

At that moment, the system's usual emotionless voice rang through Zadhea's mind. "Idiot."

"What?" Zadhea frowned, confused.

"Long time no see..."

"Just tell me what's wrong?"

"You can't die right now. Only Heidith is capable of killing you."

"Whaaat?!" Zadhea panicked. "What happens if I die now?"

"You'll become a wanderer without a body. You can float anywhere you desire." The system began chuckling. "Cool, isn't it?"

"Hell no!"

Zadhea bit her bottom lip hard. She knew she had to escape from Dewinn no matter what. After that, she must find an antidote.

"Bye bye, Devill!" She turned on her heels to run away. However, not long after, her body gave up and she collapsed to the ground.

"AHH!" Zadhea felt like her chin was broken. Even her stomach hurt badly. The fall was truly unlucky.

"Tsk, I can't with you." Dewinn stepped towards her and roughly picked her up horizontally. "You are paralyzing, dear. Try to understand."

Zadhea's eyelids became heavier and heavier as she passed out in his arms.

---

"What kind of a place is this?" Fury looked around as he flew into the darkness. "I sense something evil here."