" 𝟎𝟏✩

FLASHBACK
MAY 15th

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ" ᵇʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ʳᵘᵈᵉˡᵒᵒᵏ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰⁱ,ᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ
"ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ" ᵇʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ
"ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ʳᵘᵈᵉ
ˡᵒᵒᵏ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ
ⁱ,ᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ "ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ" ᵇʸ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ʳᵘᵈᵉˡᵒᵒᵏ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ,ʳᵉ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰⁱ,ᵈ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ"

HARLEM NEW YORK

⁸:²⁹ᵖᵐᵇʳᵒʷⁿ ʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ

⁸:²⁹ᵖᵐ
ᵇʳᵒʷʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉ

ᵐᵃᵏᵃʸˡᵃ was at home as she was stumbling across her living room trying to get through the people that were currently in her house.

See, her big brother Dontae decided to throw a party in their house. The two didn't have parents so there wasn't much kayla could do about it, but suck it up.

But since Dontae had other guests, he wasn't paying any mind to his sister causing her to have one to many shots. And it was the first time kayla had alcohol. She was only 16 at the moment, so imagine how much the alcohol had affected her.

Kayla wasn't in her right state of mind, but she did want to go find her boyfriend Isaiah who was her brothers bestfriend.

He was at the party aswell, he was one of the first guest to get there. And kayla was with him the entire night, but he ran off somewhere leaving kayla by herself. And that was 30 minutes ago.

Isaiah told Makayla that he would be right back, but he has yet to come. He also offered kayla her first drink ever. So when he left she was standing infront of the liquor and she got curious.

Bad idea

So now Makayla was left to fend for herself, and her brother was nowhere in sight. So she was now currently looking for Isaiah.

Makayla decided to go upstairs, she searched every nook and cranny of the house and her feet were getting tired.

Makayla went upstairs in the hallway where she saw about 3 couples making out. She internally gagged at the sight.

She then went infront of her room door before turning the knob. She was already there so she was thinking about just calling it a night. Her body was on fire and she felt lightheaded. She wouldn't drink again after this for sure.

But as soon as Makayla opened the door she was hit with a sight nobody ever wanted to see.

Isaiah was in her bed, shirt off and it looked like he didn't have on any pants. There was also a girl with blonde hair in her bed right up under Isaiah.

Makayla was just standing there in shock, she was too drunk for this shit. All the rooms in the house and Isaiah decided to fuck somebody else in Makayla's room? Somebody was dying.

Isaiah and the girl quickly snapped their heads to the door soon as they saw it open. Isaiah knew right then and there he fucked up.

The girl quickly covered herself with the cover as Isaiah hurriedly stood up grabbing his pants off the floor attempting to put them on.

Makayla was just still standing there, but this time tears pouring down her face.

"Makayla please-" Isaiah said, but Makayla was having none of it. She quickly shut the door as she turned making her way towards the bathroom. Whatever she ate earlier was coming up and she needed the toilet, now.

Kayla quickly booked it down the hall where the bathroom was. There were people in there, but she made them get out.

Soon as she was in there she locked the door and immediately started throwing up.

Her hands were gripping onto the toilet and she felt like her whole soul was getting sucked out of her. She was struggling to breathe from how hard she was throwing up.

Makayla was then finally done as she scooted away from the toilet, her back facing the tub. Her throwing up quickly sobered up before she then heard pounding on the door.

Makayla looked up seeing the door shaking from how hard the person was pounding on it. She just crossed her arms and laid her head into her arms.

"Makayla open the door." Makayla heard as she quickly lifted her head up. The banging then stopped suddenly as she let out a sob.

"Leave me alone Isaiah." Makayla shouted as she then put her head into her arms again, she was now balling.

How could he do this to her? 4 months down the drain just like that. Isaiah was the only person Makayla ever talked and opened up to and he did her dirty like this. She would never forgive him

"MAKAYLA please im sorry!" Isaiah yelled from behind the door as Makayla started sobbing loudly. She wasn't even upset at this point she was scared.

"Isaiah leave me the fuck alone!" Makayla screamed again before she slowly stood up holding onto the sink.

Isaiah then banged onto the door one last time as Makayla heard a light cry from him. How could he be the one crying and she just got cheated on?

"Makayla please, you the only girl I want in this whole world. I love you Makayla brown please!" Isaiah said before turning the knob quickly.

Makayla just stood infront of the sink before putting her hands on the edges. She started shaking her head before looking at herself in the mirror.

Her tears kept falling and she didn't know what to do. She just wanted to find her brother and she wanted everybody to get the hell out of her house.

Makayla then turned around before slowly opening the door. And as soon as she did she saw Isaiah with tears running down his face and his fists clutched.

Isaiah quickly looked at Makayla before embracing her. Makayla immediately yanked Isaiah off of her before pushing past him and going downstairs.

Isaiah quickly ran after her as they then went downstairs.

"Makayla wait!" Isaiah said before grabbing Makayla's arm. He really didn't want her to tell Dontae what had fell down tonight. He wouldn't just be losing Makayla, he would also be losing a bestfriend.

Makayla just yanked Isaiah's off of her again before walking away from him. Isaiah just watched her disappear as he cursed loudly before banging on the wall.

He fucked up big time.