𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟒

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:48PM

3RD POV

there makayla was sitting in the living room as dd was out doing him. and she had just came back from the salon and had a newly 30 inch buss down.

and so she thought, why not prank dd? he was acting mad sassy lately, so she wanted to get back at him. plus he ate her brownie she was saving for later.

makayla grabbed her phone as she went to dd's contact, this prank definitely wasn't worth her life, but why not. yolo

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
i'm sorry dd, but we gotta break up..

my whole word🤍💋
bro what?

my whole world🤍💋
i'm out here runnin errands and you playin on my phone kayla

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
but i'm not joking...

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
i'm dead serious, i don't wanna do this anymore

my whole word🤍💋
stop playin wrda bro

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
i literally just said i'm deadass

my whole world🤍💋
bye makayla, im finna be home in 5 since you playin games

my whole world🤍💋
and you buyin me some food too

my whole world🤍💋
i'm tryna be a nice boyfriend and get us some food before i come home, and you playin

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
you can starve. i'm leaving and packing all my bags.

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
i'll be out of your life by tomorrow you don't gotta worry about me.

my whole world🤍💋
man makayla brown stop playing with me for real, it ain't funny nomo

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
i see you have reading problems, but it's okay i'll dumb it down for you just incase ..🤍

wife🫶🏽💋🥰😍🤍
me & you? = no more!

my whole world🤍💋
oh you got jokes now

my whole world🤍💋
it's okay, cuz i'm outside

makayla quickly sat her phone down as she heard the front door open. she whipped her head showing dd carrying a few bags with a mad face.

makayla quickly ran upstairs as he chased her up the stairs. "wait dd!" makayla yelled laughing as he followed her into the bedroom.

"why you keep playin with me for?" dd asked with his hands on his hips as makayla looked at him still playing her role.

"i said i'm not joking, don't chase me like that again." makayla said crossing her arms as dd let out a big breath.

"stop playin with me for real, cuz you not breaking up with me so throw it out the window." dd said sassily as makayla rolled her eyes.

"i wanna break up." makayla said staring at dd as he shook his head at her. "no." dd said blunty as makayla tilted her head.

"no?" makayla asked confused as dd nodded quickly. "i said no" dd said again as makayla shook her head with a small laugh.

"no? how can you tell me no about breaking up with you?" makayla asked genuinely confused as dd shrugged.

"i said no, you not breaking up with me i refuse and i rebuke." dd said as makayla laughed loudly.

"okay, i'm sorry it was just a prank." makayla said standing out of the bed before wrapping her arms around dd

"yeah, be glad it was one cuz you really not going nowhere." dd said kissing makayla all over her face as she laughed.

"alright alright, so what should we eat." makayla said grabbing dd's hand as they went downstairs.

(an: this prolly gon be the last bonus chapter idk, it feel weird that the story ended alr and i keep making bonus chapters 😭, like what if i get to bonus chapter 10? might aswell make a pt.2 of this book atp)