" 𝟐𝟑✩

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
MONDAY 10:10PM

NOTTI sighed as he hopped out of his bed—he was going to go check on his brother for the 15th time today. dd hadn't come out his room every since he came home, and that was last night.

he didn't go to school today—so notti had to stay home just incase. but it was alright because makayla didn't go either, so notti wouldn't be leaving her alone.

notti knew dd was going through a hard time—he felt bad for his brother, and he just wanted this to go back to the way they used to be.

dd barely even talked to notti anymore—and that was his number one through it all. notti couldn't take this anymore, dd was just hurt—and only one person could fix that.

notti walked over to his bedroom door as he turned the doorknob—he then exited going across the hall to dd's room.

notti slightly knocked as he heard a faint "go away". "it's me bro." notti said as the other side of the door got quiet quickly. dd was contemplating if he wanted to see his brother not, but nothing else would make him feel better.

"not right now notti." dd said faintly as notti sighed throwing his head back—notti wasn't gonna leave until dd opened the door. he couldn't even open it himself because it was a lock to the door.

"dd for real open the door." notti said trying to turn the doorknob—"i don't wanna be brotherer right now bro." dd said as notti just sat there thinking.

truth be told dd was scrolling through makayla and his old messages—he didn't know what to do without the girl. and he missed her dearly.

it had him contemplating so hard "did she even cheat on me?" dd didn't know what to do anymore—he would never love again after this.

"dd please." notti said as he heard a faint sniffle coming from behind the door—about a minute after the doorknob turned before opening and showing dd.

"cmere bro." notti said almost immediately embracing his brother—dd just hugged back while laying his head on notti's chest.

he was trying not to cry—but he honestly didn't know what to do anymore. he was lost, hurt, and confused.

"i can't do this shit anymore." dd said shaking his head as notti just hugged his brother tightly. "i gotchu bro, chill." notti said trying to comfort his brother.

dd then lifted his head up showing notti his face—his eyes were red, and his hair was sticking up in all different places.

"you needa come downstairs and eat." notti said as dd quickly shook his head quickly—"i'm not hungry." dd said wiping his eyes as notti rolled his.

"i don't care, now come on." notti said before interlinking his hand with dd's dragging them outside of the room.

notti led them downstairs as he stopped infront of the kitchen island—notti had door dashed them some food, and he was gonna make sure dd ate.

"here, i got you what you always get." notti said taking the sandwhich out of the bag as dd watched his every move.

"i'm not hungry." dd said looking at the floor just standing there—notti sat the sandwhich onto the table as he slumped his shoulders down.

"you realize you hurtin me too right? i can't keep seein you like this bro." notti said pouring out his true feelings—dd was being so gloomy, and notti just missed his brother.

"i'm sorry bro." dd said as he walked up to notti before he hugged him—they just held onto eachother before dd eventually pulled away and picked up his sandwich.

"can you please eat?" notti asked as dd nodded slowly—he just wanted to go back to normal, he never knew how much affect a girl could have on him.

dd sat on the barstool as he quickly started eating—notti handed him his fries as he started eating them aswell.

notti started eating as well as he glanced at his brother a couple of times—"now we playing the game after this ight?" notti said with a small smile as dd nodded smiling back.

notti felt like he accomplished a lot as of right now, he finally got dd out of his room—and he was finally eating.

the two just sat there eating in a comfortable silence. "i love you ight?" notti said as dd nodded quickly. "i love you too gang." dd said, and they just continued eating.