" 𝟏𝟏✩

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ"ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉᶠᵘᶜᵏ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ,ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ"

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ
"ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ
"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ,ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?
"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ"

 ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ"ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ" ᵖᵃʳᵗʸⁿᵉˣᵗᵈᵒᵒʳ"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿ, ᵍᵃᵐᵉᶠᵘᶜᵏ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ʷʰᵃᵗ,ˢ ˡᵒᵛᵉ?"ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ"

HARLEM NEW YORK

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ ¹⁰:²⁸ᵃᵐ

ʰᵃʳˡᵉᵐ ʰⁱᵍʰ
ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ
¹⁰:²⁸ᵃᵐ

MAKAYLA walked out of class with her purse on and her phone in her hand—she walked over to the vending machine before stopping infront of it.

makayla quickly picked the lemonade she wanted as she watched it drop to the bottom—she then picked the lemonade up before going over to her locker. makayla was a professional class skipper. who wanted to sit in a class for an hour listening to the teach chat about random shit? not makayla.

makayla turned the top to her lemonade as she drunk it while stopping infront of her locker—"makayla!" she heard as makayla turned her head at the voice

makayla saw isaiah quickly running up to her as she rolled her eyes—she then opened her locker before grabbing

whatever she needed out of there quickly as she attempted to walk away—"wait kayla!" isaiah said making makayla stop walking.

"it's makayla." she told him turning around as isaiah just sighed—"can we talk..?" isaiah said as makayla just looked at him—"..please?" isaiah said tilting his head as makayla groaned loudly.

"what isaiah? makayla said annoyed as she watched isaiah fiddle with his fingers—"can we talk in that empty classroom?" isaiah said pointing behind makayla as she thought for a moment before slowly nodding—she needed to sit down anyways, so isaiah got lucky.

"cmon." isaiah said eagerly before he stopped infront of makayla—"lemme carry that." isaiah said grabbing makayla's binder from her as she let him—she then followed him into the empty classroom.

the two walked into the classroom as isaiah led them into the exact corner she went with dd—but this time makayla sat down in a chair instead of the counter. it just didn't feel right being in her and dd's original spots.

"okay talk." makayla said as she looked at her apple watch, class was over in 30 minutes and she needed to get back. "alright well, i know i already said sorry many times but i need you to realize i mean it." isaiah said trying to get makayla to believe him as she just stared at the boy.

"okay..?" makayla said as isaiah looked at her before grunting and looking at the floor—"well i mean you literally cheated on me..so." makayla said as isaiah sighed. "i know makayla and there's nothing i can do to make it up to you, but i really am sorry." isaiah said as makayla just nodded.

"alright isaiah, i get it." makayla said as she then stood up, but isaiah quickly grabbed her arm making her stop—"just hear me out!" isaiah said frantically as makayla looked at where isaiah grabbed her at before yanking her arm away.

"chill." makayla said rubbing her arm as isaiah looked guilty—"i'm sorry i didn't mean to grab you." isaiah said as makayla just sighed before looking at him.

"i know we probably not at that stage yet, but can we atleast be acquaintances? i miss our friendship makayla." isaiah said sitting back down as makayla thought about it.

"okay isaiah, but one fuck up and you're cut i promise you." makayla said dead serious as isaiah nodded eagerly—"i promise ima make it up to you makayla!" isaiah said excitedly as makayla just looked at him. she felt like isaiah was being a bit strange and she was getting uncomfortable.

isaiah wasn't the same person she knew when she first met him—he was nonchalant and wasn't as emotional as he'd been lately. makayla just stood up before walking out of the classroom and heading back to class.

isaiah watched makayla leave the room as he had a wide smile plastered onto his face—even if makayla agreed to being acquaintance, isaiah was gonna win makayla back.

no matter what.

(an: if it's spelling mistakes ignore it, ion feel like fixing em and going back)