𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

HARLEM NEW YORK
TARGET
SATURDAY 4:03PM

MAKAYLA and dd walked into target hand in hand—makayla wasn't about to let dd's hand go because if she did the boy was gonna wonder off somewhere and she would have to yell his name loudly so he could come back.

"okay dd, i just need a few things alright?" makayla said turning her head to her boyfriend as dd nodded—"can i go-no." makayla said shaking her head as dd quickly frowned. she then took the both of them to the school supply isle.

dd was looking around as makayla picked out certain things she wanted from the shelf—and in the corner of his eye he saw the toy section.

maybe makayla wouldn't even notice if he slipped away for a few seconds.

"can i go look at the legos?" dd asked makayla as he pointed to the isle he was looking at—"hold on dd i'm almost done." makayla said as dd sighed. he would come right back after he was done.

"but ma you taking to longg." dd said whining as makayla picked up a notebook while examining it—"dd please i'm almost done okay?" makayla said still not paying attention to her dramatic boyfriend.

dd just stood there before he rolled his eyes—he was just gonna be gone for 2 seconds.

dd turned his head to make sure makayla wasn't paying attention, before he quickly speedwalked to the toy isle.

dd stood infront of the toys as he examined the different sets—he had never actually build a lego set before, and the way they were set up made them look fun to build.

dd just scanned the isle—and he was about to pick one up before he heard a throat clear behind him. dd stood still before he slowly turned around seeing makayla standing there with her arms crossed and a bored look on her face.

"ma i was-unt unt, i said i was gonna be done in a second." makayla said shaking her head as dd scratched behind his head awkwardly. "can i get a lego set?" dd asked with a big smile on his face as makayla deadpanned herself in the forehead.

dd was 17 years old asking her 16 year old self for a lego set—and he very much had his own money to buy one if he really wanted to.

"david reyes." makayla said as dd looked to the floor—makayla sighed watching her boyfriend act like a child in the candy store, but she also found it funny at the same time.

"pick one." makayla said as dd did a little dance before picking up the lego set he'd been eyeing since him and makayla got into the school supply area.

"are you hungry?" makayla asked as dd picked up the legos—he then nodded his head as makayla nodded aswell.

"cmon, let's go eat." makayla said as she interlinked her hand with dd again—"don't run off again please, i was about to go to the front desk." makayla said as dd laughed.