Chapter 18

DECLAN

══════════════════

I've always enjoyed having my powers, but right now? I'm thanking the fucking gods for them.

If there was ever a perfect use for my gifts, it's making Bree Logan come undone over and over again. I've never heard anything more beautiful than the sounds she makes when she's coming on my tongue. Those pretty little moans and the way her breath catches in her throat, how she mewls my name like she needs me more than she needs air... fuck, I could get addicted to this.

I can sense her pleasure spike when I touch her just the right way; sense her attraction build as she looks at me. And I swear I'm desperate for it—like I need to know every single thing she feels. And I need to know it's me making her feel that way.

I throw her down on the bed. She's got a pink checkerboard comforter and light blue sheets that are so adorably her, but my awareness of the decor goes right out the window when I focus on her body.

Her skirt is rumpled and her sweater has pulled up to show a sliver of her stomach. Her hair is messy and a couple strands around her face are damp with sweat. Her cheeks are speckled pink and her breathing is hard and heavy as she stares up at me with those big, blue eyes. She looks freshly fucked. And fuck if that doesn't send all remaining blood in my brain straight to my dick.

I sink down on top of her and slot my hips between her legs. She moans and I can't help but rock against her, desperate to ease the ache.

She wraps her hand around my neck and pulls me down into a kiss. It's rough and frenzied, and I love that I bring this out in her. She needs me just as badly as I need her.

Her lips are soft and taste like watermelon candy, undoubtedly some sort of lip balm or whatever girls wear. The last time we kissed, I had remnants of it on my lips for hours, haunting me with her memory. Now I want to suck it all off.

Her other hand snakes between us and finds its way to my dick, and I let out a strangled groan.

"Fuck," I curse as I break our kiss. "Is that a hint, kitten?"

I've thought of her as a kitten since I first met her in that cute little cat-eared sweatshirt. But now that I've said it out loud, I can't seem to stop. The name just suits her perfectly.

She bites her lower lip and nods. It's such an innocent reaction, but the fire behind her eyes is anything but. I wanted to tease her a little, but all I can think is 'Bree has her hand on my dick.'

I jump off the bed and unzip my jeans, letting out a relieved sigh as my strained erection is partially freed. I kick off my shoes and socks, then pull my jeans and boxers down in a swift motion.

I've already spent far too long not being inside this woman. I'm not dragging this out any longer.

Her eyes drop my package and her mouth falls open. It's bigger than average, for sure, but I'm pretty sure she's staring because my markings extend with a thick black line down the top of my cock.

She swallows and her tongue flicks along her bottom lip. I feel another surge of lust emanating from her and I can't help the cocky smirk that stretches across my face.

Good. She likes what she sees.

I get back on the bed, my hands braced on either side of her ribcage as she stares up at me with those doe eyes. I lean in to kiss her, but she hooks a leg over my hip and flips us over so that she's now on top.

Her panties are still tucked in the pocket of my jeans, so she's completely bare beneath her skirt—a fact that I am acutely aware of when her hot, wet core slides along my dick.