Prologue

In the bustling tapestry of life, some threads intertwine, creating patterns of love and heartbreak. This is the prologue to the tale of Siddhant and Ishika-an intricately woven story of passion, separation, and the elusive promise of second chances.

Once, in the whirlwind of youth, they danced together in the fast lane of love. Ishika, at a tender eighteen, fell deeply for Siddhant, a twenty-two-year-old with his own vision of love. However, their incompatible ideas about affection proved to be the fault lines that cracked their budding connection.

As time unfolded, their love story became a poignant symphony of missed opportunities and unspoken regrets. Hurt, miscommunication, and the scars of a love unfulfilled marked their paths. Yet, destiny, with its unpredictable hand, brings them back together after four long years.

Now, against the backdrop of past wounds and the ghosts of what could have been, Siddhant is determined to rewrite their narrative. Ishika, though, stands at the crossroads of hope and skepticism, wrestling with unanswered questions and the fear of reliving old heartaches.

In this prologue, the stage is set for a complex dance-a tale where love seeks redemption, and the characters must confront the echoes of their shared past. As the curtain rises, the shadows of their history cast uncertain patterns on the canvas of their renewed connection.