5- catching feelings

~ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲•  𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓  19𝒕𝒉 • 2023

~ 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒎𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉~

The day passed by with a blur , students from all classes rotate the halls trying to get on the outside . Tanya an friends stood in the bathroom either using it or fixing up to go home , Anique was taking snaps, chrissy was doing her edges and Tanya just kept silent.

Her mind was filled with excitement about her teacher,  imagination running wild of what would happen if the teacher didn't want in on them both.

" girl nuh hear mhi call uh", Anique says standing directly infront of Tanya.

" no",

" well mi get a new mannnnn", Anique blushed jumping up and down . Tanya gave her a small smile , she didn't even feel the happy feeling like Anique but made it work to show her efforts

" seems like yuh nuh happy fimi ", says Anique.

but Tanya shook her head " nosah girl mi juss tired ", she lied.

" Mr Blake requested for u to see him Anique ", a student says rushing in the opposit direction.  Tanya looks at Anique with a scawl thinking of the worse things that could even happen once the pair were alone .

Mr BLAKE 

Sitting around my desk waving the pen around eagerly waiting to see Anique.  I've realized she couldn't keep her mouth an began spreading the news of me and her to the students.

She simply fell in my lap, but decided to tell students am trying to fuck her . Now everybody has me in questions and the students wants to talk in private.

" good afternoon mr-

" sit down " I said sternly.

She did as told with a frown on her face, luckily for her this wasn't a place to talk certain things but here I am.

" did I fuck u ?" I asked bluntly.

She smiled " no sir .....but that can be arranged ".

I mentally cringed.