10- man yuh want ?

Later in the night✨

I woke up quickly. My eyes shot beside me seeing the empty side of the bed .

Ano leff him leff mi a ppl yaad????

Snatching the sheet off my legs , quickly I grabbed my phone and began to sprint to the door when it flew open throwing me to the floor.

" yuh gov ? dawg seh fi falla yuh half way" Odane says waiting for me at the door.

I practically knew them because of chrissy and her relationship with one of dem fren .

" weh him deh ?"

I asked getting up off the floor , Odane looks behind him strangely before clearing his throat .

" him a handle some business up the road, juss mek mi falla yuh home " .

He says but i wasn't feeling the vibe that Chris brought me here just fi mek him fren falla mi guh home .

But a guess might be mi juss nuff nuh rass.

I grabbed my slippers and followed him downstairs until we came on the outside .

The place was not really dark as the house lights were already on as well the street lights too.

I walked out behind him hearing the commotion of men arguing and the sound of Dominoes being played .

" mek sure shi safe enuh bro" kish says as we locked eyes , odane gave him a thumbs up then guided me to his black Crown.

" its fine mi can juss walk " i stated hoping my mother wasn't even home .

" yuh mad? Come inna di car fimmi nuh " he hissed opening my side , I throw myself in the car as he got in the other side driving to my yard .

Tanya opens her phone to countless missed callls from her mother , her heart sank to the pit of her belly .

" um... can let me off ova Rina " she says nervously pointing to a shop across from her yard .

Odane looks at her with a confused look" yuh mada deh home? " he asked her.

She nods " she ago murda me enuh " .

He chuckled " shi nah beat yuh juss blv mon" .

The crown came to a stop directly at her destination. She opens the door looking out before fully stepping outside .

Closing the door she heard shuffling behind her then saw Odane getting out to follow her .

" yuh nah mek she beat me enuh" tanya says with a warning look .

Odane looks at her and chuckles walking to the yard himself, the moment he got to the gate her mother stood in the yard with her step father .

" see di dutty gyal deh !" Her mother shouts as tanya hid behind Odane .

" good night mi juss bring yah back yzt , shi did deh up di road wid mi likkle sis " he says pushing her forward.

" please fi come outta a mi yaad nuh, an u mrs big oman guh back thru dah gate deh without fimmi permission an knowledge an see if yuh nuh sleep out deh " her mother says pointing to the room.

" glad seh yuh understand still enuh " odane says turning around to leave .

Tanya storms in her room and shut the door dropping in her bed , she felt like shit a such an amazing day with him and har mada mek it hell .

Wondering about chris , she sent him a quick text seeing it had about to tic meaning it was on Delivered.

Resting for about 2 hours later she got a text

Chris pov

" fuck ! Kay " i groaned slowly stroking her .

Having her legs around my waist as our bodies connected and sweat.

God know mi miss har enuh years now mi nuh enter har an mi get a next chance.

" yuh gifted bad enuh " she moans wrapping her arms around me tightly.

" yuh so damn pretty " i whisper stroking a little harder til our bodies made the slapping sound .

" fuck ! Me a nut " I hissed as she held me close rolling her eyes back.

" me too" she moans as her juices splashes out all over us both .

I started to speed up my thrust until i came undone , cleaning up her and myself she went to get a shower while I scrolled on my phone until she came out.

🤩tanya
- mi reach home enuh

Me
- glad fi hear dat soon link yuh anyways ❤️

I then swiped out of Archive and answered odane

Dane Ⓜ️
- she gov an deh home bro, har madda tripin

I gathered my stuff and began to head in my car ignoring the fact mi neva seh nuh goodbye and began driving home.