12

I quickly marched to the bus stop with the phone glued to my ears

I quickly marched to the bus stop with the phone glued to my ears .

On video?? Mee? LATANYA SHANII HENDERSON???

If my mother even find out about this might as well start building the casket and funeral arrangements  cause mi done dead.

" so did she come to u directly? Or u heard from someone " he asked , clearly not worried like i was .

Feel like mi ago shit up 😭.

" chris are u deaf? She came up to me and directly approached her words with force like it was spiteful " I groaned speaking harshly as people kept looking at me .

" alright I'll pass through tonight so meet me up the road and sort out something " he says promising but i had mixed feelings.

" look I'm not thinking bad or anything but meeting up after this and the incident before isn't it risky? I asked hesitantly .

I could hear him sigh frustrated at my rants and questions but it was better off being safe than sorry .

" mi ago mek kish bring yuh then" he hissed then hung up.

Quickly i placed my phone in the pocket of my uniform and began stepping in the bus paying and grabbing my seat not too far from the exit.

Plugging my ears with music to relax and drown out all the distractions around me until i got home .

Turning my head to the window, i began to zone out and get distracted in my own world .

My mother always complained about me talking to myself or being zoned out from the world .

Parents don't even understand the struggles of a GenZ teenager and therefore thinks everything is about di phone or boyfriend.

' a di phone mek yuh stay Suh'

' uno likkle gyal love man tuh much'

' everyday yuh deh pon phone'

But in reality the phone helps me distract myself from the outside cruel world and leaves space inside my brain to think.

" bus stop!" I shouted nervously handing my fare then stepped off the bus clutching my bag strap.

Following my footsteps looking around the places as if i wasn't familiar with my own community.

Reaching the lane bottom, i sighed and began walking up the lane passing each house minding my business.

" psst yo Tanya!"

My eyes snapped in the direction of a group sitting down on the curve while some played football.

I noticed one guy out of the group starring at me with a hard frown .

" weh yuh want Jermaine? " i said removing one of my ear piece awaiting his answer.

"Nah no friend fimmi dawgs dem?" He asked and immediately I placed the ear piece back into my ears and began making my way home .

Always a waste of my damn time .

Reaching my yard , I opened the gate and walked inside seeing the grill was shut.

Walking to side part of the house , the window was wide open and there was Michael with another female sucking his dick.

My eyes widen in shock and bend down quickly as they began to shuffle around in the room.

Slowly i ran around to the front grill seeing Chrissy stepping out of the house fixing her blouse walking pass me in a hurry.

Michael stood at the grill watching her leave then looks down at me with anger.

" yuh nuh tek part inna school activities? Weh yah do yaso suh early " he asked trying to change the topic.

" mommy mek mi stop dweet.... Weh chrissy a do inna di house?" I asked playing a fool.

" ano fi yuh business dat.... Talk an see wah happen to yuh" he threatens then walked away.

I dashed into my bedroom and closed the door taking off my uniform jumping on the bed .

Immediately i turned on the fan and searched for my phone , put in the password automatically opening the chat with me and chris .

He texted about being up the road so I quickly found a dress not too short and washed the sweat off my face before heading into the living room.

The place was quiet so i began grabbing my slippers and the 150 i had in my purse and closed the grill making my way on the road.

Kishawn stood across the road smoking as usual leaning against the light post. He waved at me then motioned for me to walk.

Holding my purse tightly i walked down the road as his foot steps followed. Reaching for my phone seeing the time was 3:10 so I didn't have a long time before my mother started leaving work.

" see him deh" kish says pointing to chris sitting in the yard with a spliff and his phone up to his face.

I nodded continuing inside the yard , sliding pass the white gate making my way towards him.

He looks up at me then back to the phone. Our eyes made contact and something inside my stomach moved .

Look how him sexy juss relax an a smoke😍.

" good afternoon mrs Henderson" , he chuckled embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

His cologne whiffed up my nostrils as my hormones went all over the place. My hands guided themselves over his shoulders and my legs prompt on each side of his thighs.

" yuh rude enuh", he says in a husky tone .

" okay and ? ", i smiled rolling my eyes .

He leans up wrapping one of his arms around my waist holding me in place on his lap.

" gwan gimmi attitude an see if mi nuh fuck yuh", he whispered kissing my neck.

Woieeeee😝.

I looked down at our bodies seeing something rock hard leaning to the right of his pants .

My eyes widen in shock as i got up off him shyly looking away.

" thats what happen when u tease someone lady", he scoffs then chuckle pulling me towards him.

" but dat big mon" ,i said nervously.

" if yuh nuh wah tek buddy, then stop tease me " he smiled pulling me to sit on it .

My head was all over in the clouds now . Thinking of myself riding him off but i was too scared to even bring out the act.

" suh weh yuh did a seh bout di video?"

Here we go.