11- mildvard

Tanya whipped out her text books and began to complete the given work , this wasn't new to the teacher but she had been hard at work ever since they had meet the other day.

" sir mi need help "

She says raising her hand waving left to right . He clears his throat then began to approach her with a sly smirk.

" whats the problem mrs ?" He asked leaning down to her level.

" pussy a jump" she mouths.

His eyes go wide as everyone in the class looks around on her . " oh see me after class" he mumbles making his way back to the front desk.

Tanya looked around her with a fair smile , loving the attention she had been getting from her teacher .

" good afternoon sorry to bother ", .

She glanced at the door seeing a fair complexion lady with tall braids holding a box of kfc .

Mr blake got up from his position smiling from ear to ear . Attending to the lady at the door as she blushed handing over the box of chicken .

Tanya looks on with a scawl , not liking the way she was looking at HER man up and down like shi hungry.

" good day children, my name is kayan otherwise called Mrs miller and ill be teaching the class next door " she says with a bright smile .

Her black braces really complements her complexion and face .

Tanya's eyes trailed over Mr blake until he looks up starring dead at her . She rolled her eyes picking up the book to cover her face pretending to be reading .

" well that's a bit rude young miss "

She looks up from the book seeing "Mrs miller" looking at her with folded arms .

Looking around she then points her index to her chest " me yah talk tuh?" .

" yes and I would like for u to speak with more English than patwa", mrs miller says catching her off guard.

" well sorry but why did u call me ?", tanya asked closing the book .

Mrs miller went to say something when mr blake stepped in " stay back after school " he says sternly pulling mrs miller towards the door .

" sorry bout dat , shi neva yet behave suh" i sighed apologizing to Kay .

" its alright babe , just show yuh really teach well cause it shows " she laughs as i chuckle along.

I didn't know what was her problem, but this was the first I've seen her behavior get outta hand and bitter.

" enough about her  how about the both of us spend the evening together at Garden Scapes ?" She offered leaning into my chest .

" sure just let me do a rain check then sort out Tanya and we'll be leaving shortly " i smiled waving at her as she walked away.

I returned back to the class and continued my lesson until the time touch 9:10 .