✧ 19 ✧ second cousins

S4

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

S4. E16

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧

"I can't believe you've never seen The Fast and the Furious!" Matty exclaimed as she held onto Robert's arm and walked through the campus.

"It's trash!" he laughed.

"It is not!" she gasped. "It has racing, undercover cops, Paul Walker, romance, angry Vin Diesel, drug deals, and did I mention Paul Walker?!"

"You know, you are one to talk," he chuckled. "You've never seen Dumb and Dumber!

"Who wants to watch Jim Carrey and Jeffrey Daniels act like total idiots for two hours?" she scoffed.

"Who wants to watch Paul Walker lose a race for two hours?" he rebutted.

"I'd watch Paul Walker do anything," she smirked.

Robert laughed lightly as his arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

"I could watch you do anything," he said.

"Good answer," she giggled, kissing his lips lightly.

It had been two weeks since the Life and Death Brigade event when Robert kissed Matty for the first time. The never-ending loop of Logan memories had finally decreased, and she supposed she had Robert to thank for that.

"Well, this is my stop," she said, nodding toward the entrance to Vanderbilt Hall. "Thanks for walking me."

"Anytime," Robert mumbled against her lips, pecking her lips. "I should get to class. I'll call you?"

"You better," she teased, placing one more kiss on his lips then pushing him away jokingly.

Matty grinned as she watched him walk the other way towards campus. Robert was, arguably, the perfect gentleman. He walked her to French class on Mondays and Wednesdays, and he always had had a Caramel Macchiato with him when he did. He carried her books and made her laugh. He was a phenomenal kisser. He was great.

But Matty's smile slowly faded as she entered her corridor. There was nothing wrong with Robert, so why did she feel like something was missing? It was a question that has been troubling Matty for some time. Perhaps, it was just because this was her first time really dating since Logan. Maybe it took time to get back into the groove of letting someone in, being romantically interested.

Time. That's all she needed- she was sure of it. She just needed some time.

As Matty approached her suite, her eyebrows furrowed at the figure leaning against the wall by her door. Rory was clutching onto her binder tightly with a solemn look on her face.

"Rory?"

"Hey," Rory replied, straightening up to face Matty.

"Is everything okay?" Matty asked, tilting her head ever so slightly.