Prologue

This is the fanfiction production of the prologue, Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Gotchard are rightly belong to Ishinomori Shotaro and Toei. I don't own the characters nor the Ride Chemy Cards, except my original characters. So, enjoy.

(prologue starts with a young boy, Ichinose Hiroya seeing the exhibition hall in flames)

Hiroya: Nii-san! Nii-san! Shin-nii-san!

Hiroya/narrating: This is, where I lost someone who is precious to me, in an instant. But, how did it happen? Let's trace back of what happened 3 weeks ago. This is the story on how it changed my life.

(the camera focus on Hiroya's eye and it shows an arrow dashing and it shows the title show)

Kamen Rider Chemy Wars: The Prologue

3 weeks earlier

-in Shibuya at night-

(many people are walking as it has gone in peace, but, it focus in an alley as the light from the lamppost starts flicking)

-in the alley-

(various metal bars flow towards to a girl as she dodge the bars, after she dodge the bars, she use her ring which shines bright yellow and the trash can float and it became a disc and it head towards to a large man but he manage to dodge it. After that, he use his ring which glows bright cyan and the metal bars became weapons and he use them at the girl, but she dodge them but one of the weapons hit her and the man use his ring and summon a large slab and it smack her down causing her to falls back)

Female announcer: The winner! By total knockout, Gama!

Gama: Who's next?! Who has the guts to face me, the Great Gama?!

(all the participants don't dare to face him and one of them hide his ring and the other threw his ring away)

???: Can I try?

(hearing this, Gama and the other people who are at the alley all look at the boy, Ichinose Hiroya)

Hiroya: I have a ring, I'm an alchemist.

Gama and the audience: laughs

Female announcer: Beat it brat, there are rules, you gotta pay to play.

Hiroya: Oh, is this enough? shows them the money

Gama: What's your name?

Hiroya: Hiroya, Ichinose Hiroya.

Gama: Get ready, Shiroda.

(Gama and Hiroya place the money in the pot and the announcer close it with the lid)

Female announcer: Two fighters enter, one fighter leaves. Fighters ready? Fight!

Gama: Eat this!

(Gama use his ring and the sticks from the broom snap and became thorns and it all head to Hiroya but he use the concrete wall to deflect all of them but Gama use the giant boulder and knock the concrete wall apart and knock Hiroya down)

Hiroya: Ouch, I was just warming up! Can we try again?!

Gama: No one likes a sore loser, brat! Go home!