Bio of Ichinose Hiroya

Name: Ichinose Hiroya

Voice Actor: Shimazaki Nobunaga

Alias: Kamen Rider Gotchard, Self-proclaimed Alchemy Fighter (formerly) Lil' Bro-kun Nigou (by Akiyama Mizuki), Ichinose (by others), Hiroya (by Shinnosuke, Minako and others), Ichinose-kun (by Azusawa Kohane), Hiroya-san (by Kondou Yu-yu and Suletta Mercury), Hiroya-kun (by Mochizuki Honami, Hanasato Minori and Kamishiro Rui), Ichinose-san (by Asahina Mafuyu), Lil' Brat (by Clotho)

Character Type: Protagonist, Hero

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Nationality: Japan

Looks:

Affiliation: Alchemy Cafe Ichinose

Occupation: Alchemy Cafe Ichinose Employee, Alchemist, Alchemy Fighter (formerly)

Background: Hiroya is a self-proclaimed Alchemy Fighter who has gone to many Alchemy Fights for money and joining the fights illegally. Until his older brother, Shinnosuke caught him. He later brings him to the Alchemy Institute and introduces him to a Chemy, Hopper1. After meeting Hopper1 and Fujimoto Masamune, this has attracted Hiroya's attention and decided to enrol to the Alchemy Institute. After impressing Masamune, he got the acceptance letter from him and decided to coexist with Chemies. However, that was short lived as a fire broke out from the showcase hall trapping all the Chemies and Masamune, Shinnosuke went into save them but Hiroya stopped him but Shinnosuke tells Hiroya that he'll bring the Chemies the future he desire. Hiroya desperately wants to help but the hall exploded killing Shinnosuke.

Three months after Shinnosuke's death, Hiroya quits Alchemy not wanting to continue, until he reunited with Hopper1, who have survived the fire, and encounter the Three Dark Sisters, after knowing Steamliner's arrival, he knows all the Chemies have survived the fire and obtaining the Gotchardriver from an unknown sender, he regain his passion of Alchemy and search all the missing Chemies as Kamen Rider Gotchard.

Personality: Kind, Caring, Quirky, Confident, Naive, Determined, Stoic (formerly)

Companion:

Hopper1