Pursuit, the Runaway Skebows!

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Narrator: Previously on Kamen Rider Chemy Wars, a fresh graduate, Ichinose Hiroya, and his late brother's creation, Hopper1, has Gotchanko reunited! During their reunion, they're attacked by the Three Dark Sisters and obtaining the Gotchardriver, Hiroya becomes Kamen Rider Gotchard, to fight for humanity! And, the legacy of the Legendary Hero, has begun!

(episodes starts with Hopper1 jumping on the table as Minako gives the cake to Hopper1 and it eats the cake)

Hopper1: Hopper!

Minako: I can't believe that you've met Hopper1 again! I'm happy that you're back.

Hopper1: Hopper!

Hiroya: Minako-san, I know you're glad that I'm back, but personal space.

Minako: Oh, right!

Hiroya: But, I'm happy that you're back again, you two.

Steamliner: Steam!

Kamantis: Kama!

Hanging bell sound

Hiroya: Welcome!

Yui: Yahallo!

Yukino: Morning.

Hiroya: Yuigahama, Yukinoshita.

Saki (Proseka): I'm also here!

Hiroya: Tenma! Isn't Tsukasa with you?

Saki (Proseka): He has something on. So, where's that little grasshopper?

Hiroya: Eh?

Opening: CHEMYxSTORY by BACK-ON

Instrumental
(showing the chrome armor of Gotchard before the camera focusing on Gotchard's mask)

Yeah-e-e-e-eh! Yeah-e-e-e-eh!
(showing the full body of Gotchard before he gets ready to dash off and immediately shows the title show after he dash off)

Wakaranai kotae sagasu yori chōsen shitemiru no ga Homework
(showing Hiroya stretching and Hopper1 appears besides him and then change to Shinya holding his Valvarusher and holding his Madwheel Ride Chemy Card)

"Dekinai" no jubaku konkyo no nai hajiki kaeshite yareba tohō mo nai yume o mitsukeru kamo
(showing all of Hiroya friends entering the garage of the cafe one by one and they have a talk and fun around before showing Hiroya jumping towards the camera while grabbing one of the Ride Chemy Cards)

(Yeah!) Omotemuki wa dai yūshō shitete mo
(showing Toya, Chisato, Sophie and Norea in a bright yellow background followed by Raika, Taizo, Megumi, Zakusa, Ibuki and Freed in a bright red background)

Uragaeseba Who's that? Betsu no kao
(showing Rui, Kyoko, Tohya, Urara, Tsukasa and Yu-yu in a carnation pink background followed by Suletta, Rinku, Akito, Nezu and Miorine in a white with red background)

Mikiwame daiji Individuality Soroeba TEN ni nobori Math
(showing the Three Dark Sisters with showing Atropos lowering her hand before showing Clotho and Lachesis and it changes to Hiroya moving his arms to the front and pull the handle and he become Gotchard)

You ready? Deau tabi ni CHEMY×STORY mirai e tsunagatteku
(showing Gotchard's mask before it change to Vulcan shoot down at the screen with the Shotriser and it change to Blades slashing the water with the Suiseiken Nagare and it change to Espada summoning the lighting with the Raimeiken Ikazuchi and it change to Slash shooting at the screen with the Onjuuken Suzune and it change Durandal slash the screen with the Jikokuken Kaiji and it change to Live shoot the screen with the Two sidriver Gun Mode)