The Mysterious Warrior, Valvarad

(showing clips from the previous episode)

Narrator: Previously on Kamen Rider Chemy Wars, a fresh graduate, Ichinose Hiroya, has Gotchanko become Kamen Rider Gotchard, to became a successful alchemist in his late brother's place and fight against the monsters! Now, a new era has begun for the new riders!

(episode starts with a ex-salaryman walking as many people are laughing)

Salaryman: Laugh, keep laughing! All those fools just keep laughing out loud!

(in the bushes, a mushroom heard his malice)

???: Veno...

Salaryman: I'll just, destroy their happiness!

(the salaryman's magic has corrupted the mushroom)

???: Veno?! Venooooo!

(the mushroom has been corrupted and it went into the salaryman and it became a Poison Mushroom Malgam)

Poison Mushroom Malgam: Hey, what's wrong? Laugh! Just keep laughing like earlier!

(the Malgam release the spores and it spreads through the civilians and they all laugh)

Poison Mushroon Malgam: Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Laugh and suffer! laughs

(behind the scenes, the Three Dark Sisters saw what the Poison Mushroom Malgam can do)

Clotho: How bad, the human malice.

Lachesis: Truly, it brings a smile on my face.

Atropos: This is the sign of change, Chemies are wonderful as I thought.

(as the Poison Mushroom Malgam continue, a shot hit at the back and a rider jumps on his cap and lands in front of him)

Poison Mushroom Malgam: You, who are you?!

???: Just a rider, doing her job.

(the rider stands up and face him who has a cheetah motif and holding a gun, her name is Kamen Rider Valkyrie)