Reunion, Hopper1

This is a fanfiction production. I don't know the characters. Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Gotchard are belong to Ishinomori Shotaro while the anime characters are rightly belong to the respective owners. Enjoy.

(episode starts with a small grasshopper jumps as it was trying to get away from someone)

???: Hopper!

(as it was trying to get away, a girl blows its crystal and the window became arrows and it block its path)

???: Hopper!

???: You're not getting away.

(a small girl appear along with two other tall girls, they're the Three Dark Sisters, Atropos, the small girl but the eldest sister, Clotho, the second sister and the most brute and Lachesis, the youngest sister, cute but deadly)

???: Hopper!

Clotho: This time, you're mine!

(Clotho immediately attack the grasshopper as it jumps avoiding her attacks)

Lachesis: Let me help you with that!

(Lachesis takes out her sword and slash the grasshopper but it dodge the attacks and Atropos use malice alchemy to bind the grasshopper)

???: Hopper!

???: Steam!

(all of the sudden, the steam locomotive train appear and it distract the Three Dark Sisters and the grasshopper head into the train and the grasshopper and the train made their escape)

???: Steam!

Clotho: They got away?

Lachesis: They're so stubborn.

Atropos: That won't be a problem, we'll catch up to them.

-elsewhere with the train-

???: Steam!

???: Hopper! Hopper! Hopper!

(the scene immediately changed showing various footages from the Gamer Wars series and immediately change to a dark room and the spotlight appear and a man walk towards to the spotlight revealing to be Tobigawa)

Tobigawa: Hi there! It's been a while. You know about Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Nomura Ryoji? Yes, he's the legendary hero who saved humanity against the Bugster Virus. Because of his actions, peace has been restored. And, 10 years have passed since then.

(the scene change showing the title show)

Kamen Rider Chemy Wars