Chapter 1

A/N POV:

Y/N entered the new flat her mom recently bought in Seoul. That's right, she was in Seoul now. After her dad passed away, she and her mom went to the US for a change. Three years later, her mom decided they should go back home due to her business.

Y/N didn't feel strongly about the decision, but deep down, she wasn't thrilled about coming back. This city held memories of her dad, and it wasn't easy for her.

Taking a seat in her bedroom, she looked around, trying to absorb the newness. A summons from her mom interrupted her thoughts.

Without betraying any emotion, Y/N emerged and inquired, "Yes, Mom?". Her mom shared the plans, "Just take a rest, and I've secured your admission to Seoul High School. Remember, it's a prestigious institution for elite families. Don't dare to think of acting like a bitch there. If I hear a complaint, your punishment will be beyond anything you've imagined!"

Y/N nodded in acknowledgment and quietly retreated to her room, choosing to keep her thoughts to herself.

Y/N POV:

I stepped into the new flat in Seoul that my mom had recently bought. Yeah, I was in Seoul now. After my dad passed away, we decided to go to the US for a change. Three years later, my mom thought it was time to return home.

I didn't have strong feelings about the decision, but deep down, I wasn't thrilled about coming back. This city held memories of my dad, and it wasn't easy for me.

Sitting in my new bedroom, I took in the surroundings, trying to get used to the new place. My mom called me out, and I went, my face showing no emotion.

"Yes, Mom?" I asked. She shared the news, "Just take a rest, and I've secured your admission to Seoul High School. Remember, it's a prestigious institution for elite families. Don't dare to think of acting like a bitch there. If I hear a complaint, your punishment will be beyond anything you've imagined!"

I simply nodded, taking in the instructions, and then quietly made my way back to my room, deciding to keep my thoughts to myself.

-Time skip-

Next day:

I woke up at 6 am. Or should I say I barely had slept. Well , I have insomnia. I stood up and went to take shower. After freshen up, I changed into my school uniform.

Ready for the day, I left my room and went downstairs, letting my mom know, "I'm heading out now

Ready for the day, I left my room and went downstairs, letting my mom know, "I'm heading out now." She responded with a casual hum, not paying much attention.

Stepping outside, I took a leisurely walk to school since it was conveniently close to our flat. After about 20 minutes, I arrived at the school, and let me tell you, it was a pretty big one.