Chapter 4

Recap:

Finally, we reached my destination. Turning to Namjoon, I said, "Thanks again" with an expressionless face. Stepping out of the car, I made my way towards my flat, or rather, the place my mom owned. Namjoon's worry lingered as he continued to watch me until my figure disappeared from his view. Eventually, he drove away, heading back to his mansion.

.....................................................................

At mansion:

Mr.Kim: "Love please relax , she'll be fine. Namjoon went behind her."

Y/N's Mom: "I just don't know what to do with her. She's soo rude."

Mr.Kim: "It's ok, she's still a teenager."

Namjoon enters inside the mansion.

As Namjoon entered the mansion, Mr. Kim stood up and inquired about Y/N. Concern etched on his face, he asked,"Is she alright?". Namjoon replied, trying to ease off the tention, "Yeah dad, I safely dropped her home." Mr.Kim just nodded and then looked towards his girlfriend and asked softly, "Love would you like to stay here for night ? It's already past 1 am." Y/N's mom smirked internally and said "You are right and also Y/N will be fine at home there." Then Mr.Kim held her hands and took her towards his room while his sons went back to their respective rooms.

.....................................................................

Y/N POV:

After Namjoon dropped me off, I quickly thanked him and left the car, heading straight to my flat. As I entered, I let out a big sigh; every second felt heavier than the last. The emotions were overwhelming, and suicidal thoughts crossed my mind, but I decided to go to my room.

Once inside, I just plopped onto my bed without bothering to change. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was well past 1 am. Each passing moment felt like a big weight, and the urge for suicidal thoughts lingered. However, instead of dwelling on them, I closed my eyes, hoping sleep would provide a temporary escape from the intense emotions.

Next morning ~

I woke up to the irritating sound of my phone's alarm at 8 am. Realizing I only had 20 minutes to get ready, I hurriedly got up, freshened up, and threw on my school uniform. Grabbing my bag, I left my room, noticing my mom wasn't in the flat; she must have stayed at her boyfriend's place.

In a rush, I exited the flat and walked towards school. Living close had its perks - I could make it there in just 10 minutes, which was a small relief on this hectic morning.

-Time skip-

I made it to my class and took my usual spot in the corner seat next to the window. A few minutes later, the teacher entered, holding a stack of tests. She announced, "Class, are you ready for the test?" The class nodded in agreement, but considering it was only my second day, I raised my hand and said, "Um, teacher, I have no idea about the test." The teacher then apologized, acknowledging my recent arrival, and assured me, "Don't worry, Y/N. I won't be including this test in your result. Just give it a try." I nodded, and the teacher proceeded to distribute the tests.

As I received my test paper, I couldn't help but smirk internally - it was a math test, and I loved math. I eagerly began solving the test, finding it surprisingly easy. I wondered if this was even a high school-level test; they might need to raise their standards. Once the test concluded, the teacher collected the papers and left the class.