Chapter 13

Recap:

Without warning, he grabbed my hand, his grip uncomfortably tight, and his other hand encircled my waist, pulling me closer.

My eyes widened as I yelled, "What the fuck are you doing? Let go!" Smirking, he uttered, "Well, your brothers made a mistake leaving a beauty like you alone at home." He forced himself on me, kissing my neck, and despite my efforts to push him away, I couldn't escape his hold.

..................................................................

Y/N POV:

Not knowing what to do, one thing was clear – I couldn't let this guy take advantage of me.

Swiftly, I kicked him in the lower part, and he groaned in pain, collapsing to the ground. I rushed inside the mansion and noticed a vase in the living room. Grabbing it, I struck the guard on the head, rendering him unconscious.

After placing the vase back in its original spot, I promptly called Namjoon.

OTP:

Me: "Hey ... Oppa" (I mentally cursed myself for calling oppa)

Namjoon: "Yes Y/N.Did something happened?"

Me: "Actually oppa can you um come home?" (I said while looking at unconscious body of guard)

Namjoon: "Why ? What happened?"

Me: "Actually giggles I don't know how to say it. It's funny and serious at the same time. Actually one of the guards tried to take advantage of me but I fought back and he's unconsciously laying in the backyard laughs he looks funny tho. Anyways come back before he wakes up."

Namjoon: "Wait what ? Just stay safe we are coming with 15 mins."

Me:"Ok."

Call ends

After informing Namjoon, I hung up and noticed a gun in the guard's pocket. Seizing the opportunity, I took it.

Sitting on the swing, I waited for Namjoon. Moments later, the guard regained consciousness and attempted to approach me.

Swiftly, I kicked him in the groin again, causing him to groan in pain. I couldn't help but laugh while swinging – the situation was absurdly amusing.

As Namjoon and Yoongi rushed towards me, they halted, observing the scene with me laughing while the guard clutched his groin in agony.

Yoongi approached me with concern, "Princess, are you okay? Did he do something?" Smiling a little, I replied, "No, he didn't do anything, just sucked my neck, that's all."

Yoongi examined the mark on my neck, visibly angered, and vowed, "Don't worry, this bastard will face consequences."

Namjoon called the other guards, and they took the assailant away. After a sigh of relief, Namjoon expressed, "I'm glad you're okay now."

I nodded in agreement. "You should go back to the company," I suggested. Namjoon replied, "No, it's okay. I already attended the meeting, so there's no need." I nodded again.

Yoongi interjected, "Likewise. Well, I'll go to my room to sleep," and he headed to his room. Meanwhile, Namjoon and I stayed in the living room, engaging in conversation for a while.

.....................................................................

During our quiet dinner that night, Jungkook, with a mischievous smirk, questioned, "Hey Y/N, what's that mark on your neck? Did someone try to mess with you?"