Epilogue

- After five years later -

Yoongi stood before the graves, the wind carrying whispers of memories past. The once vibrant colors of autumn leaves now seemed muted against the somber backdrop of loss. "Happy 23rd birthday, Princess," he murmured softly, his voice laden with emotion. "It's been five long years since you left us, but it feels like just yesterday." He reached out to touch the cold stone marker, tracing the engraved letters of her name with trembling fingers.

His gaze drifted to the neighboring grave, where Seojun lay at rest beside her. "And you, Seojun," Yoongi's voice wavered, a mix of fondness and sorrow. "You always did have a stubborn streak. But in the end, you found your way back to her, just like you wanted." A bittersweet smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he recalled their bond, forged in the crucible of shared pain and longing.

"But I hope you both have found peace now," Yoongi continued, his voice carrying a quiet longing. "That wherever you are, you're together, watching over us from above." Tears welled in his eyes, blurring the names etched in stone before him. "I miss you both more than words can express," he confessed, his voice barely above a whisper. "Every day, it feels like a piece of my heart is missing without you here." With a heavy sigh, he bowed his head in silent tribute, the weight of loss heavy upon his shoulders even after all this time.

The memories of their laughter and warmth filled Yoongi's mind, casting a soft glow amidst the shadows of grief. He remembered the moments they shared, the late-night conversations, the shared smiles, and the unspoken understanding that bound them together.

As the wind whispered through the trees, Yoongi felt a sense of solace wash over him, a fleeting reminder of the love that had once enveloped them all. Though they were gone, their presence lingered in the air, a gentle reminder that they would always be a part of his life, no matter how far they may have traveled beyond the veil of mortality.

With a final glance at the graves, Yoongi offered a silent prayer, a whispered plea for peace and comfort to embrace his beloved sister and the friend who had become like family. Then, with a heavy heart but a renewed sense of resolve, he turned away, carrying their memory with him as he faced the uncertain future that lay ahead.

.....................................................................

- Five years earlier -

A/N POV:

"Hey Y/N," Seojun whispered to her, careful not to get caught by the teacher who was teaching. Annoyed, Y/N whispered back, "What? Let me just focus on the lecture, will you?" He smirked and whispered, "Let's skip school after this class?" She whispered in response, "No." Undeterred, he continued, "I'll take that as a yes, babe." She rolled her eyes in response.

As soon as the lecture ended, Seojun grabbed Y/N's wrist and her bag, pulling her out of the school. She stopped in between, concerned, "How will we pass through the entrance gate? The guard will stop us." He smirked, saying, "Just wait and watch."

Dragging her to the entrance gate, he winked at the guard, who nodded in understanding and let them pass. Once outside the school, Y/N exclaimed in surprise, "How?" He just smirked and led her away.

They reached a public restroom. "Why are we here? You gotta pee or something?" she chuckled, asking. Seojun replied, "Nope," as he opened his bag and pulled out two shirts and pants. Handing one set to her, he said, "Go and change."

She smirked, remarking, "You're actually so cool, what the fuck." He smirked back, saying, "I know, cutie. Now go." They then headed to separate washrooms and swapped their uniforms for the clothes he brought, stashing the uniforms inside their bags.