Authors Note

I told myself I would not be doing ONC this year. It was easy to pass up last year but while reading the prompts, I found not one but six, that not only inspired me. In the end, I submitted with two of the prompts to make the deadline for ONC but the whole book itself is a Novel I will pick back up at a later day ending the story at what I felt is a good cliff hanger I hope you like it. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: This story fluctuates between first person present and past tense as well as third person

IMPORTANT NOTE: This story fluctuates between first person present and past tense as well as third person. It's written to be documentarian style with the narrator recounting things they were told or they experience. Think Great Gatsby meets The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo.  It's also not told in a linear fashion. Some chapters you will be in the present, several will be in the past. Sometimes they will blend I felt for some people it would be important to know that before diving in. 

THE PROMPTS

29. An eye for an eye a kiss for a kiss

33. A broken Heart Beats with all its pieces. And it still wants the same person

38. "I hate you so much, I can't even bring myself to kill you"

43. "They look good on paper, I look good on you"

45. "Keep your happily ever after, it aint mine"

85. "If you do that again, I'll throw you out that freaking window, What are you doing?"

"Checking how high the drop is to see if it's worth it" 

Genre: ChickLit

Sub-genres: Romance | LGBTQ | Drama

Tropes: Unreliable Narrator | Flashback Structure | Sexual Awakening | Miscommunication | Opposites Attract | Coming of Age | Love Triangle Drama | Celebrity Tell-All | Complicated Love Stories | Mysterious Past | Star-Crossed Lovers | Character Growth through Relationships

Logline: A contemporary fusion of The Great Gatsby and The Seven Husbands Of Evelyn Hugo, Podcast Journalist Lilah Joy unravels the true story behind the bestselling novel inspired by the real-life romance between Alexia Fairchild and Lucca Mendoza. The lines between reporter and subject blur as Lilah unexpectedly finds herself falling for the enigmatic woman who inspired her favorite character.

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR 

Occasional slut shaming, Biphobia, mentions of addiction and off page death of a supporting character. 

This book may include explicit sexual content that is intended for mature audiences. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All Rights Reserved. This book is only and exclusively found on Wattpad. Any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.