What is it about her

It was finally a wrap for the color purple cast. They all were so excited. Danielle ran to Corey and Taraji "we finally done mother fuckersss". Taraji started laughing " I knowww" she said.

Corey on the other hand said "it's always you cussing" while laughing. Fantasia made her way over to them but she looked a little sad. Taraji noticed it but she didn't say anything just yet.

Dani hugged her saying "aren't you glad we finally done?" Tasia said "yess with a forced smile" Dani didn't notice because she was so excited but raji did of course. After that they asked did they want to go out for drinks to celebrate.

Tasia was about to say she had to go feed her dog but raji whispered in her ear "don't you even fucking think about it tasia" "you know good and well you don't got no damn dog" tasia laughed nervously knowing she had been caught.

She agreed to go and started heading to her dressing room to change. Taraji followed her of course. "Hey tasia wait up". Tasia turned around and said "yes you need something mama?".

Raji said "i just want to know what's wrong with you" "I know you was not yourself back there earlier but obviously i'm the only one that noticed" tasia was about to talk " noth-" raji interrupted " tasia don't fuck with me" "dont sit there and lie in my face now" "you must think i don't know you tasia ??" "You are my best friend baby, i know you inside and out" "now tell me what's wrong" raji said while getting closer to tasia.

Tasia started getting teary eyed hearing the words that raji said. "It's just it's too much" "I had to carry celies cross and my cross" "then my relationship with Kendall ain't going so well, i can feel us drifting apart" "and TARAJI WE AIN'T FUCKED IN WEEKS AND IDK IF I-" raji starting to hug and comfort tasia to calm her down because she was being so loud.

(Hearing this made Taraji's blood boil because she lowkey didn't like Kendall and now she hear he ain't pleasing her girl) "look baby, some relationships tend to do that. If Kendall (with his bald headed ass) can't see that he's missing out on a-" she paused "wait is he cheating on you?!"

Tasia stop hugging raji and wiped her tears "yes i think because Kendall is a very horny man and he always wants some and FOR US TO NOT FUCK IN WEEKS HE'S DEFINITELY CHEATING" she started to tear up again.

Raji slipped up and said "FUCK HIM YOU DON'T NEED HIS ASS" (she started to lower her voice) "if he want to go out and fuck other hoes instead of fucking yo fine slim thick ass then so be it" "shit i'll fuck y-"

(hearing the words she said she gasped her own self. tasia was just staring and raji had her hands over her mouth staring back) "I didn't mean to say-" she was cut off by tasia kissing her

How did i do guys???😭
Y'all want next chapter?