The long drive

Tasia walked over to the driver's side and got in the truck. "TARAJI" Tasia shouted. Raji leaned over trying to kiss her while laughing but Tasia pushed her away. "Stop Taraji why did you yell that out?" "You had them folks laughing" " Imagine if they're fans and start spreading it online" "I'm not ready-".

Raji interrupts "You worry too much". "If they were fans, they probably would have rushed over or tried to get our attention".

Before she could respond Raji passionately pulled her close, planting a deep kiss on her. Their tongues intertwined and Raji started sucking Tasia's bottom lip. Raji eased her hands up Tasia's dress.

"Wait, Mama," Tasia said. "FANTASIA NO, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING WAIT!" Raji exclaimed. "Who are you yelling at, hmm?" Tasia asked, gripping her neck. "I said we're going to wait, Mama" "This truck does not have tinted windows. Now fasten your seatbelt," Tasia commanded.

"I'm not fastening shit" Raji mumbled, pouting and crossing her arms. Tasia stared at her (She gave her that don't play with me look). After rolling her eyes, Raji fastened her seatbelt. With a smile, Tasia pecked her cheek and drove off.

Raji (drunk ass) was nagging the entire way home. "I have to peee," Raji said. "I bet you do, I'll have to pee too if I drink as much as you," Tasia said with a slight chuckle.

"Fantasia I'm serious, this is not the time for your smart-ass replies," Raji said.

(I have some for her when we get home; I don't know who the hell she's talking to like that), Tasia thought to herself.

"What exactly do you want me to do, Taraji?" "Do you want me to stop on the interstate in the middle of the night so you can piss in the grass?" Tasia questioned jokingly.

"Fantasia please stop," Raji said, rolling her eyes once again. "OH, you want me to stop?" Tasia asked while easing on the breaks. "FANTASIA SHUT UP" Raji shouted, crossing her arms. Tasia laughed, "Alright then, be patient."

"You're getting a kick out of this aren't you?" Raji asked. "Out of what?" Tasia questioned. "By making me suffer," Raji said. "Naw, I'm getting a kick out of you acting like a BIG ASS BABY," Tasia said while giggling. "Alright fantasia," Raji said while glancing out the window and getting teary-eyed.

Tasia gently took Taraji's face and directed it towards her, making sure to keep an eye on the road for safety. Tasia noticed that Taraji had tears in her eyes because the streetlights outside were casting a glow on her face.

"Mama, why are you crying" Tasia asked in a soft voice. Raji tried to turn away from Fantasia but couldn't because Tasia had a strong grip on her face. "Let me go," Raji said while trying to move her hand. "Stop it and tell me what's wrong" Tasia commanded.

(I know she was drunk as hell and her emotions were all over the place), Tasia thought to herself.

"FANTASIA I-" Raji was cut off. "Lower your voice," Tasia said. "You're acting like a bitch" Raji said while letting out more tears. "How come?" Tasia asked. "THAT'S THE SHIT I BE TALKING ABOUT," Raji said while managing to get out of Fantasia's grip. "You sit there and pretend to be oblivious like you don't know what's going on!" Taraji exclaimed.

Fantasia just took a deep breath and turned into Taraji's driveway. She removed the keys from the ignition of her truck. She snatched Taraji's keys out of her hand and exited her vehicle.

She unlocked Taraji's house door ( She knew what specific key unlocked Taraji's house because she'd been there before, of course). She headed to Taraji's bedroom upstairs and sat on the bed.

She took her heels and dress off, leaving her in her bra and lace panties. (I got some for her) Tasia thought to herself, having a mischievous look on her face. She'd had enough of Taraji's attitude, knowing that she was horny and drunk as hell.

Taraji rushes into the house nearly falling, trying to come after Fantasia. "FANTASIA" she yelled but got no response. She closed the door and locked it. "FAN-, shit I have to pee so bad," Raji said while running to the downstairs bathroom.

After she finished her business in the bathroom, she thought to herself (Where is this bitch at). Raji walked up the stairs entering her bedroom, "FAN-" Raji was completely stunned when she caught the sight of fantasia on the bed.