The bedroom

Tasia swayed her shoulders rhythmically, biting her lip and staring at Taraji seductively. Raji had a big ass grin on her face.

She approached her, climbed on top of her, and pushed her down onto the bed. Before Raji could get her lips on her, Tasia flipped Raji over, and now Tasia was on top.

Tasia planted a sweet and tender kiss on her lips and gently tugged on her lower lip before releasing it. This caused Raji to moan in Tasia's mouth. Tasia and Raji locked eyes, and Tasia watched Raji sensually lick off the lip gloss that Tasia had left on her lips during their passionate kiss.

Tasia then sat up "Take your clothes off". Raji got up so fast and did just that. (Shitt, she didn't have to tell me twice), Raji thought to herself.

Tasia admired Raji's quickness in getting undressed and could tell that Taraji was feening for her real bad. Tasia loved the way that Taraji's tits popped out of her bra when she took it off.

Before Taraji could get her panties off Tasia told her to "come here". Raji wrapped her arms around Tasia's neck and looked into her eyes. Looking into Taraji's eyes, Tasia noticed they were a little red and low which turned her on.

Tasia placed her hand on Taraji's panties, rubbing her pussy through them "Exactly as I suspected, you wet as hell".
"Mmmm," Raji moaned.

Taraji pleaded, "Baby please". "Please what?" Tasia asked while gently moving her index finger vertically on Raji's panties. "Put it inn" Taraji pleaded. "Put what in?" Fantasia asked teasingly. "TASIA" Raji yelled. (Fantasia was teasing Taraji, paying her back for the attitude she had earlier).

"Use your words mama" Tasia commanded. "TASIA FUCK ME" raji sulked. Tasia smirked and pushed Raji onto the bed. Tasia took her bra and lace panties off slowly while staring into Raji's soul. Raji lifted her head, mesmerized, feening, and craving Fantasia's body.

"You fine as fuck" Raji said slurring her words a little. Raji was so ready for Tasia or at least that's what she thought. Tasia climbed on the bed commanding Taraji to slide up closer to the headboard. Raji did exactly as she was told.

(I'm usually the dominant one but I don't give a fuck about being submissive right now) Raji thought to herself.

(It's about to be a long night. This woman is completely unaware of the surprises I have instore for her. I usually prefer to be submissive but when I have the chance to take control, I show up and show out), Tasia thought to herself.

Tasia kissed Taraji's neck but in the midst of it, she saw the hickey she left on her neck earlier. (I wonder if anyone has seen this) she thought to herself. At that moment she didn't care about anything else but Taraji.

She sucked on Raji's neck in the same exact place, making the hickey even darker. Raji let out soft moans, pulling Tasia closer to her.

Tasia then sucked on each of her nipples. She moved her tongue in a circular motion around her nipples before sucking them. Raji's moans got louder because her nipples were so sensitive. Tasia noticed that Taraji was sensitive in that area so she sucked them even harder.

Tasia took Raji's soaked panties off and tossed them across the room. "Open your legs wider" Tasia commanded. "Are you a creamer or squirter?" Tasia questioned while spreading Raji's pussy. "Mmm.. both" Raji replied while moaning.

Tasia smirked, "That's so sexy mama" while smacking her pussy causing Raji to flinch. "Who's pussy this is" Tasia questioned. "OooOo it's yours" raji moaned. *smack

Tasia put her face in Raji's pussy and sucked her clit while moving her tongue. "TASIAA" raji moaned. Tasia continued to use the suck tongue technique as she inserted her fingers into Raji.

Tasia located and fingered the ceiling of Raji's pussy. The most sensual and satisfying area of the pussy is usually the ceiling. Tasia knew once she reached the ceiling, it would drive Raji crazy and she was right.

Raji had never experienced such a great feeling, and no one had ever caused Raji to moan so loudly the way Tasia did. Raji has never tried to run while having sex she usually takes it, but Tasia made her do otherwise. Raji knew no one was going to love her the way Tasia did. (Ifykyk)

"OoOoo shittt" "Baby staawp" "PLEASE I'm about to-" Raji moaned while trying to catch her breath. Before she knew it, Raji had cummed everywhere but that didn't stop Tasia from eating her out.

Raji had a strong grip on Tasia's hair, pulling and messing up her short curls.
Raji's eyes rolled back and her body slightly lifted off the bed before squirting everywhere. "FUckK" Raji yelled.

"There we goo" Tasia exclaimed while lifting her head. Tasia licked the juices off her lips and then kissed Raji so she could taste herself.

Raji was breathing hard as hell and tried to get up off the bed but Tasia pulled her back down. "Where you think you're going, hmm" Tasia questioned. "I..need water," Raji said while taking a deep breath.

"Aww, my baby is dehydrated" "I got something that will help," Tasia said while shoving her pussy in Raji's face. Raji continued to breathe heavily as she began to lick and suck Tasia's juicy ass pussy.

Tasia began moving her hips slowly grinding on Raji's tongue, "Awee yeaaah" Tasia moaned. Raji gripped her ass and licked on her pussy even harder, speeding up her tongue movement.

"Ahhh you betterr... eat this pussy" Tasia said, tilting her head to the ceiling.
Raji turned Tasia over, so Raji was now on top, but Raji made sure she kept her head in between Tasia's legs.

Raji continued to lick and suck on Tasia's clit as she slipped her fingers inside her pussy. "OHhh my, shiitt" "Yeaa babyy suck all that shit up daddy" Tasia moaned as she creamed all over Raji's mouth. "Mmm," Raji moaned as she slurped it all up.

Raji increased the movement of her fingers touching her g spot. "TARAJI OooOo shitt" Tasia moaned as she gripped the sheets. "I'm finna c-" Raji interrupted Tasia before she could finish speaking. "Uht uht hold that shit in" Raji commanded.

"DADDY I CAN'T" Tasia whimpered. "Yes you can" "I want you to position yourself with your face down ass up" "I want to place my face under your ass, open my mouth, and allow your cum to run down my throat," Raji said.

Tasia carefully rose and did what she was told, fighting the urge to cum. Raji positioned herself beneath Tasia and reinserted her fingers so that Tasia could cream even more.

Raji took her fingers out "Let that shit flow out baby". Tasia started to tremble, her grip on the sheets growing even stronger, as she creamed all in Raji's mouth. Raji with her mouth wide open hungrily swallowed every single drop.

Tasia plopped down onto the bed, unable to support herself any longer. Raji stood from the bed, nearly stumbling from a sudden dizziness, but managed to go to the bathroom.

She got warm towels for both of them and cleaned herself then Tasia. Fantasia instantly fell asleep and Taraji climbed on top of her, snuggling her nude body against Tasia's.

They freaky as hell 🫵🏽😭
I reached 1k reads 🤭

Anywayz y'all want some drama next chapter 🌚 ??