The talk: Part 2

He creeped up behind her and she turned around with a knife in her hand. Holding it up to his neck "if you wasn't my baby daddy, I'll slit your fucking throat" "how you gone put a ring on my finger then cheat on me" "Kendall PLEASE, make it make sense" "instead of acting like a grown man and communicating, you go out and fuck another bitch?"

Kendall was about to speak but heard keziah and Zion voice. Tasia quickly put the knife down and acted as nothing ever happened.

"Umm mom...dad, y'all good?" Zion questioned, noticing her dads face all red and her mom wiping away her tears.

"Yes baby, me and your stepdad were having a conversation." she said in her low sweet voice. "Zion looked suspicious but brushed it off because she remembered what her mom had told her, ("relationships have their ups and downs.")

"Oh okay, why aren't you ready?" Zion asked. "Oh shit, what time is it?" Tasia asked. "6:16pm" Zion said. Tasia then rushed up the stairs.

"Shit! I wanted to take a long shower before I left but that nigga made me lose track of time. Now I have to take a short one" tasia said to herself annoyed. After her shower, she put on a black dress with a slit on the right side of it and some heels. She did her hair and makeup.

She grabbed her phone and rushed out the door, saying her goodbyes to her children. She fastened her seatbelt because she's a safe driver and pulled off.

she made it to the restaurant and took a deep breath before exiting her vehicle. She looked at her phone and seen multiple messages and missed calls from all three of them, especially Taraji.

She didn't have time to read them because she saw that it was "6:50pm". She quickly walked in and began searching for them.

She heard Danielle yell "fantasia" she turned her head quickly, hearing that her name had been called out. She was halfway to the table when she heard "bitch, where have you been" Dani asked hugging her.

Before I could answer, "we been texting and calling you" Taraji said before getting up and walking over to me. "Right" Corey added also giving her a hug.

"Guys! Calm down I lost track of time." "I had to handle something and didn't have my phone at the moment" Tasia said in her low sweet voice while smiling.

"Chileee, I should beat yo ass" Danielle said while laughing. "Since you here, let's get this party started" Corey said hyping them up. "I know that right" Dani said.

Taraji hugged her and whispered in her ear. "I miss you so much. I thought you had ditched me, baby." "I'm sorry mama, I would never ditch you and I miss you too" tasia replied.

Time flew by, and before they knew it, they were already enjoying their food and beverages. They all was laughing and joking around.

Danielle and Taraji were drunk as hell. Corey made sure to limit his drinking since he was the designated driver for both him and Danielle. Fantasia was slightly tipsy but still had enough self-control to ensure a safe journey home.

Taraji then slid her hand up tasia's dress, almost making her hand up to her laced panties. Tasia stopped her by placing her hand on top of Taraji's. "Chill mama, later" Fantasia said, leaning in close and speaking softly, ensuring that only Raji could hear her words.

                 (Fast forward)
It was time for them to head home. Corey guided Dani to his car because she was drunk as hell acting a fool. So was Taraji and Fantasia didn't want her driving herself home while she was intoxicated.

They said their goodbyes and Corey and Dani pulled off. Tasia was holding raji's hand guiding her to her truck. "mama you're so drunk, I'm gone take you home. You can come back for your car tomorrow"

Raji moaned loudly out of nowhere. She pushed tasia against the truck, slid her hands up her dress making her way up to her laced panties. She rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"TARAJI" tasia shouted dragging her words and letting out a soft moan. "STOP, we are in a parking lot, people are going to see us" tasia said while dragging Taraji to the passenger side.

"I want to eat the fuck out your PUSSAAY" Taraji said shouting. "OH GOD" " exclaimed Tasia, as she quickly covered her eyes with her hand. (This crazy bitch just blurted that out in-front of all them people walking out the restaurant).