The next morning!

⬇️Fantasia's P.O.V⬇️

When Tasia opened her eyes, Raji was sound asleep on top of her, snoring

When Tasia opened her eyes, Raji was sound asleep on top of her, snoring. Tasia was desperate to go to the bathroom but she didn't want to wake Raji.

She carefully slid Raji onto the bed hoping not to wake her and surprisingly she managed to. (Raji was sleeping hard as hell).

Tasia got up and her body instantly felt sore. She didn't know if the soreness was from the wild time she had last night or from spending the entire night in one position while sleeping.

"Whew, Chilee" Tasia expressed as relief as she let go of her bladder. After using the restroom, Tasia began to search for her phone, but couldn't find it. Then it suddenly dawned to her that she had left it in her truck.

She rolled her eyes since she did not feel like going outside. She found one of Raji's robes, grabbed her keys, and went outside to get her phone.

Looking at her phone, she noticed it was 6:20 a.m. and there were missed calls and texts from Kendall. She immediately groaned and rolled her eyes. "What the fuck does this nigga want from me"

(I've been through so much with this man, and he cheats on me. I'm so tired. What is the media going to think about me dating someone else? A woman at that...It shouldn't even matter because that's my business but it does.. I just don't have the time or the patience for people negative opinions. To be honest, I don't know why I lead her on and fucked her. Plus i'm not ready for another relationship. I'm not ready for another relationship because I don't want to experience heartache again, even though I really love her. I know Raji would never hurt me like that right? Kendall swore up and down that he wouldn't but look what happened. How would keziah respond if she saw her mother with someone else besides her daddy? I simply don't know anymore.
I've been hurt in the past by other niggas and Kendall knew that. He assured me repeatedly throughout the years that he would never cheat on me, but it was all a lie. Everything he told me was BULLSHIT. I can't go through that again. I swore up and down that I wasn't going to get in another relationship, but then Kendall came along and my dumbass immediately let my guard down. His sexy ass voice and hand gestures were so attractive. His humor, his character, the way he treated me and the kids, how romantic he was, how we supported each other always, how he was there for me when I lost everything twice, the way he used to fuck.... Uhggg I swear if he wasn't my baby daddy I'll kill him. He wasted my time)

Tasia began to become emotional. Out of rage, she began pounding on the steering wheel and accidentally triggered the horn. "Fuckkkk," Tasia screamed, I probably done woke Raji up." She dried her tears and inhaled deeply.

⬇️Taraji's P.O.V⬇️

V⬇️