chapter 25

Chapter 25

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

Note : A new person is in here, and she is my friend in real life. Hope u like it.

* Lightning's POV *

It was about noon when I woke up from sleep, and Star was there beside me. She gave me pills for my headache that I had.

Tim was beside me looking furious as ever. "What happened out there Light. Why were you in the snow and whining?" He said running a hand down his face.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and look at him in the eyes.

Star came in just in time, to tell her and Tim why I was outside. "I talked to him, in mind link." I said in a whisper.

"Who? Who did you talk to?" Star said eagerly, sitting down next to me as I pulled my legs against my chest and rest my head on them.

"Zach. He was there in my mind. We talked a little till Marcus knew we were talking to each other and shut our connection somehow." I said as a few tears run down my cheeks.

"You talked to Zach. How can that be? Was he fine, did he tell you where he is, is he hurt?" Star said crying.

"He told me he was in a cell, but that was it. He knows that I'm a Shifter now. Marcus told him." I said.

"So, what now. We don't know where Zach is, but we do know he is alive. That's good, right?" Tim said now getting serious.

I nodded.

"He's alive, but I did feel him get beaten though after we talked. I think he may be underground. If he is in a cell with no light, he might be underground." I said thinking.

"Maybe, but what if he isn't." Tim said. Just then the door opened and Elmo came in. "There's a rogue outside and it's a she. Star, John needs you, you to Light." Elmo said and vanished.

I got up and dressed myself, but Star stopped me. "Light, you better be in wolf form for this, we might need you." I nodded at her and quickly changed into my wolf.

I followed them down stairs, then out the door. I can believe what I saw.

A red wolf with black face and black strips down her body to her tail. She was baring her teeth at John who growled back at her.

I stood by John and glared at the wolf. 'Do you want me to talk to her?' I said to John who nodded.

I walked up to the wolf and sat down in front of her. She bared her teeth at me and barked.

I got into her mind. 'Hello, what's your name?' I said to the wolf.

She shook her head and looked at me. I looked right at her and asked again. 'Who are you?' She shook her head and lunged at me.

I was ready for the attack. She was aiming for my throat, but I side stepped her, then pressed my body against hers. She flew back a little and got back up and shake her fur out, then glares at me.

She lowered her head and growled at me and took a step forward.

I took a step forward too, she looked confused. She sniffed the air and looked at me again. That's when I heard a growl.

I looked at Tim who appeared out of no where and looked at the wolf in front of me.

The rogue stopped and looked at him. Tim said one word that made everyone gasped. "Mate."

I got up and walked to him and stopped by his side. I looked at the wolf who looked afraid and angry.

She looked at me as I stepped forward, but stopped when Tim growled at me and he turned into his silver wolf and walked to her.