Chapter 6

Chapter 6 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Tim's POV *

I can't believe this. My sister has a pack, but a wild pack of real wolves. When I saw her walk out, all the wolves looked up to her.

Like they known her forever. She's good at hunting I know that now.

We're heading to the Zoo now. While I'm driving, I kept looking at the corner of my eye, to see if she has any clues about herself.

'Hey are you ok man. Are you still wondering about what happened earlier.' Zach said through mind link.

'Ya, I can't believe it though. Can you?' I said thinking back every time.

'I know, hey where are you?' Zach said.

'We're heading to the Zoo, I'm taking Light to work, she works here with my mom. Do you think that she has other animals friends.' I said thinking if she did.

'Only way to find out, watch her today, oh I found my mate today.' Zach said with a little anger to his voice.

'Who? Is that girl you came over with to bug us.' I said annoyed.

'No, I tell you tomorrow, bye.' Then he put up his wall.

"So, where were you during lunch, Social Studies and your free time?" I said looking at Light.

She smiled at me, then said, "Well, I went into the forest behind the school. I lost control of my anger, and I needed air." She said in a calm voice.

"Did you follow me outside?" She said looking out her window. I can't tell her Our family's secret, not yet anyways.

"No, I didn't. Are you okay though? What did the teacher say that you made you mad?" I said looking straight ahead.

"Well, you saw what happened. He thought that I was lying to him. I don't lie." She said looking down at her hands.

Suddenly I saw the Zoo up ahead.

I put my hand on her shoulder, she looked up while I said, "Don't worry. That old man shouldn't even said anything to your painting. That painting was amazing." I gave a smile and she kissed my cheek.

I kind of blush, I saw her laugh at me. "Is my little brother blushing, or is it blush from my makeup bag." I shot her a look, rolling my eyes as well.

"Well, were here." We got out and went to the entrance.

* Lightning's POV *

I still can't believe that I hunted in front of Tim and Zach.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I feel like a murder right now, cause I killed that deer. It just feels like a dream, a nightmare.

Right now, we were looking for Mary which we found out she was in the Dolphin area.

As soon as I entered the building, I saw her, doing a Dolphin show, but it won't start in a few minutes.

Mary saw us and ran toward us in a wet suit. "There you are. I been waiting for you. We are having a show today, and your going to be in it. There are wet suits in building where we get our food for the dolphin's. Now go, hurry it will start in a few minutes." Mary said running back to the other helpers.

Tim showed me where the changing room is before his phone started to ring making him answering it quickly.

"Ya man, please hurry. Show is almost on." Tim said on the phone, while I walked in the room filled wet suits.