chapter 35

Chapter 35

* Lightning's POV *

"So that's what we are going to do tomorrow?" John asked as I nodded. We were planning on our attack against my uncle.

"So, you guys will be on my right as the animals on my left." I said to them. Some of the females are staying at home and watching their pups as we are going to fight. Star and John are going to be by my side, also Brandon and Mike, Elmo, Jo, Tim, and of course Zach, also some of the pack men are joining us as well. I looked at everyone who is going to join me and fight for peace.

I paced back and forth as everyone talked to each other about the war. I sighed and stopped pacing. I felt myself grow uneasy as I heard people yell because they think it isn't going to work.

"SILENCE!" I yelled. The room went silent as I look at every one of them. "Stop fighting over what's good or bad. Right now we have to think of where they are going to enter and attack us." I said to them. John nodded and came to my side. "You think he's planning a seek attack? The fight is tomorrow and he might attack anytime." John said looking over the map. "Well, I might just go visit him then."

Everyone was silent as they stared at me with wide eyed. "How are you going to do that?" Star asked. "Well, since I got new powers. I can travel in time to where he is." I said to her.

"You can do that? Cool." I nodded. "I'll be in my room for now. I'll be back soon." As I walked away, Zach stopped me. I looked up at him into his brown ones. "Be careful. You hear." He said to me. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips. "I will." I said kissing his lips one more time. I headed up stairs to my room.

As I entered my room, I walked to the center of my room. I held my hand out and a bright light came through my hand, then a big swirl vortex appeared in front of me. It glowed as I looked at it closely. Then the voice that I kept hearing came back. "Dear Lightning, this is a time gate. That you can travel anywhere you like. Past, Present, and Future or any places you want. All you have to do is say the name of place or the person your talking about and it will guide you there." Then the voice vanished.

"Take me to Uncle Marcus's place." I spoke. Then, I stepped through it and everything was around me, like: trees, houses, buildings, and farms. It was beautiful.

I felt like I was flying. I passed everything till I came upon a building that was broken down, but it was a house, like a mansion. I floated inside, as I touch the floor I felt my body grow solid. I walked forward to a door and I quietly opened it, oh what the heck. I slammed my foot on the door and it busted open.

There he was, sitting down at his desk. He looked up and saw me standing there. I smirked and walked in slowly toward him. He stood up fast and reach inside his jacket. I saw he was about to pull out a gun. I quickly fling my arm out and my Gun-blade appeared and my shield. As it appeared I swung my sword out and put it under his chin. He stopped moving and looked down at the blade that was under his chin. His blood red eyes looked up at me, as I stared back.

"Sit. Down." I said slowly. He nodded and sat slowly. "Sir. I heard a bang is everyt-." A man came in with brown hair with red eyes as well. He was about to get his gun, but I was quick. My hand made it's way to the guys throat. I bared my canines that was already growing in my mouth. A growl came out of my mouth. I still had my Gun-blade pointed at my uncle. I snarled at the man. I turned back to my uncle, who was up and ready to attack. "Back down." I said to him. "I'll let him live if you sit down, and back off." I said deadly. He growled, but sat down holding his tight fist in his lap.

I turned back to the guy that I was holding. I got close to his face that I can smell his bloody breath. "Get out. You won't remember anything that just happened, do you hear me?" He nodded slowly like a zombie. "Good. Now I want you to go back down stairs and act normal. Go." I let go and he quietly left the room. I turned back to my uncle and sat down in a chair across from him. I crossed my legs, and played with my Gun-blade. "Who are you and what do you want?"