Chapter 1✨️

???:"jagiyaaa.....jagaiyaa where are youuu im getting late where is my tie.....jagi-..."he was shouting calling for his wife....who came in the room with a red fumming face like she will beat the shiit outta him....she come inside the room and shouts....

????:"stopp shoutinggg earlyyy in the morning junghyun....what happened???..."she asked to her husband junghyung who pout looking at her with puppy eyes....

Junghyun:"you're the one who's shouting at your poor hubbyy araaa....please help me to find my tie....im getting late for the meeting please....."he said softly while ara his wife was looking at him with a done face....

She sweetly smiled and walk towards her husband who got confused....she went close to him and circle her arms around his neck and junghyun smirk wrapping his arms around her dainty waist pulling her close to him...

Junghyun:"hmm my baby want something from me???..."he asked smirking and ara smile...

Ara:"yes an eye specialist's number do you have it..."she asked oh so sweetly making junghyun nervous...

Junghyun:"w-what why??...."

Ara:"because apparently my husband cant see the difference between a belt and a tie...and for the tie you were shouting from the past 15 minutes is wrapped around your waist instead of your belt you dumb creature...."she said hitting junghyun head who sulk looking down and get shocked as he really was wearing his tie around his waist but how that even happened....

Junghyun:"b-babyy...heyyyy listen to me...at least gave me my kisss....araa..."he said running behind her wife....who left the room to make breakfast....

This is a daily routine in jeon mansion and they both are jeon ara and jeon junghyun....

they both fell in love when they were in high school and get married after 2 years of their graduation

they both fell in love when they were in high school and get married after 2 years of their graduation....and then after 3 years of being married they got blessed with a baby boy who just turned 18 last month....

and then after 3 years of being married they got blessed with a baby boy who just turned 18 last month

Jeon Mansion.....

Ara was making breakfast in the kitchen when junghyun came inside the kitchen and back hugged her making her smiled shyly...