Chapter 3✨️

Tae woke up and hiss in pain as his b00bs were sour he looked down and saw his b00bs were covered with his top how??? He looked beside him and saw no one...kook wasn't there ....where is kook and who covered his upper body???

Tae:"did kookie covered my boobies??? Oh my God i just slept last night when he was sucking my boobies??? Did he woke up by sucking them ??? Or did he just saw my nakey nakey boobies??? What should i doo now??...what if he's angry??...."he thought a little scared...but then he smirks...

Tae:"well why i am scared....its good if he saw them....now i can tease him moree....its gonna be fun...but first i have to make sure that he didnt love anyone else or have no one in his life....even if he have someone im gonna kill them...kookie is just mineee only mine..."he said with a sinister smirk and stood up and went to freshen up....

He pulled his top and saw his boobies which were red...he saw hand prints and marks on them and blushed....

Tae:"woahh kookie sucked my boobies soo good....aiiishhh waahhh these marks are looking sooo good and pretty....but its paininggg....he bites them hard whatt should i doo now...should i ask kookie to kiss it better...."he thought while giggling and took a shower and went out of the bathroom towards his closet and scanned it....

Tae:"hmmm what should i wear......umm yesss this would be perfect for my next plan yaayyyyyyy....."he thought and pulled the dress and a panty like shorts to wear underneath it without any bra because his boobies is hurting.....

"he thought and pulled the dress and a panty like shorts to wear underneath it without any bra because his boobies is hurting

(A/N:"His outfit and the shorts is to shorts reaching hardly till his mid thighs )

He went downstairs and saw kook who was sitting on a couch having his coffee he look around but his parents weren't there....he shrugged and went to kook and tapp on his shoulder who look up and smile but his eyes got widen when he saw what his baby is wearing....

he gulped hard as his baby's smooth thighs were full on display lookinh so soft and tempting....and looked a bit up and groan internally his baby's tiny wasit is his weakness how much he wanted to grab it hardly and knead it....he look a bit up and his breath knocked as he can tell his baby is not wearing any bra underneath his top as his numbs were poking from his top clearly....and damn that heavenly cleavage of his baby...he wanna dip his tongue in it to know the depth of it.....he was staring at tae without even blinking totally lost in his not so holy thoughts....

Tae smirk seeing kooks reaction and sat on his lap making kook snapped out of his thoughts and he immediately held tae's bare waist so he didnt fell.....but he took a sharp breath feeling the softness of it and couldn't help but caresses the smooth skin making tae hum....

Tae:"kookie where is dada and mumma..."he first asked before continuing his plan and kook smile at his cute baby and kiss his forehead....

Kook:"baby your dada got a call from our aunt she is not well so hyung and noona went there and i stayed because you were sleeping...."he said and tae smile his kookie always think about him and care for him.... he immediately kiss kook's cheeks and hugged him tightly but hissed and immediately backed away pouting his eyes turned teary....making kook hurt....