Chapted 5✨️

Kook:"but waittt???? How the fuvk my princess started lactating out of nowhere????..."

He thought while looking at his baby who was sleeping peacefully while pouting...looking so adorable and innocent but his previous actions weren't even close to being innocent at all....

Kook:"hmm but who cares as i always wanted to taste his heavenly milk.....aaahh how i always imagined him lactating for me and me devouring his boobies.....now as he started lactating i can finally have them whenever and wherever i want but first i have to know what he actually feels for me....and for that i know what i have to do...."he thought smirking internally staring at tae's huge milky mounds which were  leaking milk non stop wetting the sheets...smol drops of milk leaking from his perky pink buds making kook's mouth watered.....

Kook make tae layed straight on his back and hovered over his petite figure...he grab his both boobies in his hands and squeeze them hard and groans deeply when he saw how milk squirts out of them on his face making his eyes roll back in satisfaction and tae moans in his sleep....tae arch his back beautifully making him squeeze his boobies more which kook compile gladly....

He squeeze them together stuffing his face in them groaning at the heavenly scent of his baby and now the sweet scent of milk mixing together perfectly.....he rubs both perky buds together making tae whimpered cutely who fists kooks hair tightly in his smol hands making kook chuckled at his sensitive baby....

He darted his tongue out and started lapping on both buds making tae moans loudly and kook cant able to hold back anymore and latched onto tae's both buds who mewls in his sleep squirming under him.....kook love tae's every reaction and started sucking more eagerly while squeezing both boobs hardly to take more milk in his mouth taking big gulp....tae's body started to trembles under him by how much pleasure he's feeling.....making kook smirks...

He keep on sucking both buds together making it to much for tae who started sobbing in his sleep and kook cooed at his sensitive baby and decided to show some mercy and pulled away and kissed tae's pouty lips softly sucking it gently while  wiping his tears.....

He looked at tae's boobs his buds were swollen and red while his boobs have hand prints on them....he gently cupped his boobs and started massaging them gently so his baby dont felt pain the next day making tae hums in his sleep.....

Kook keep on massaging his boobs for sometime time but then he gulped when he saw that his baby's boobies started lactating again....his mouth watered seeing the pearl like drops of milk leaking from his pink perky numbs and couldnt help but latched onto his bud again and started sucking it gently and cupped the other boob gently squeeze it....he layed down beside tae pulling him close towards his chest hugging him tightly while snuggling more into his warm and soft chest and just like that he went into dreamland while still sucking onto his boobies whole night.......

•~~~~~~~~•

Next Morning.....

Tae woke up when he felt movement on his chest and he felt cold like he's sleeping without any clothes or blanket on....he open his eyes immediately and looked down...his eyes widen and he squeak internally when he saw kook was mouthing on his boobie trying to find the bud which maybe slipped out of his mouth....and his upper body is naked....??

Tae:"why I'm naked??? Where is my top?? Why kookie is mouthing on my boobie???Thank God kookie is sleeping and didnt saw my nakey boobies...but how it happened??? How we ended up like this??? Oh w-wait.... Oh my...waitt oh my God...did i really done that??? OH MY GOD..."he thought screaming internally when he get the flashback from last night remembering what he had done last night.....