Chapter 8✨️

Tae:"w-what i slept while crying l-last night???...."he asked in disbelief and kook looked at him confuse....

Kook:"yeah you were crying when you came here and hugged me so i took you to bed like that and then you slept after a little while hugging me..."he said while shrugging his shoulder and went to his closet to wear his clothes......

Tae:"WHAT THE FVCK??????...then what about all those moments that happened???was that alll a dream???......" he thought panicking he felt his heart broken inside him while feeling immense pain in his chest and felt like he can't breath.....

Tae:"no no no it can't be a dream....it was all real right?? It cant be a fvcking dream....that  means kookie don't love me?? He dont want me?? It was all inside my head?? It was just my imagination??? He didnt kiss me like he mean it?? He didnt love me like i do??? He doesn't want me like i want him???...."he thought while crying inside his breathing started to get heavy.... he felt like his world goes upside down right infront of his eyes.........

Just then kook came inside the room and look at tae who was lost in thought mumbling something in his mouth while looking in his lap....he got confused seeing tae like that and walk towards him......

Tae:"it wasn't a dream...i can't be.. kookie cant leave me....will he leave me again like that day?...b-but i dont wanna live without kookie....but he dont love me...what i will do without him??...."he mumbles softly while tears pooled in his bambie eyes....

Kook:"baby Is something wrong are you okay??? What are you thinking...."he asked softly and stood infront of tae who looked at him and kook's heart broke seeing his baby's tear filled doe eyes and he immediately sat down on the floor infront of tae and held his smol hands.....

Kook:"baby what's wrong??? Are you hurt somewhere ? What happened ?..."he asked worriedly while cupping tae's face who's lips started to wobbled...

Tae:"y-you d-dont love me right..."he said and burst into tears making kook's eyes widen who immediately stood up and pull tae on his lap who started crying more badly while hugging him....

Kook:"baby who said that??? You know i love you the most...more that anything in this world....how can you say that....what happened...."he asked panicking making tae shooked his head while breathing heavily....

Tae:"n-no you don't l-love taetae like i d-do ....it was d-dream ....k-kookie didn't kwiss m-me....i w-will be alwone....pwease dont l-leave me....i rweallyyy lovee kookie...."he stuttered badly not knowing what he's saying anymore unknowingly confessing his feelings to kook who was shocked to heard everything his baby said.....tae's mind was completely foggy making kook worried more as tae wasn't breathing properly while his face become completely red ....

Kook:"baby....princess look at kookie please...take deep breaths for me yeah....please don't do this...look at me please love take a deep breath for me..."he said while rubbing tae's back who was sobbing badly while hugging him tightly not listening to him while keep on saying the same thing again n again.....

Kook:"baby please look at me...it wasn't a dream ok...nothing was a dream...baby look at me please i really love you i can never leave you not even in my dreams....i love you so much really...who said that i don't??? Baby please...."he was scared now seeing tae's condition he don't want tae to get a panic attack again....

Tae:"k-kookie dwidnt k-kiss taetae...it was dweam ...kookie dont lwove me ....k-kookie dont w-want taetae....kookie will l-leave me...."he choked on his tears having difficulty in breathing while weakly punching kook's chest sobbing hardly ...his body was shaking badly in kook's  arms and kook really wants to cried out loud seeing his baby like that.....he dont wanna see tae in hospital again....he couldn't able to bare this again.....