Chapter 6✨️

Kook:"princess im thirsty....can you give me milk?????......."he said making tae choked on air while everyone looked at tae who's eyes were wide.......

Tae:"i-i w-what are you- " he stuttered badly not able to form a sentence...kook pulled him on his lap as he was coughing badly and gave him water while caressing his back gently....

Kook:"baby are you alright you should eat slowly you know..... "he said smirking and tae looked at him confuse....but his eyes widen when he felt kook's hand in between his thighs caressing his inner thigh sensually....tae looked at kook in shock who was smiling softly like nothing happened.....

Ara:"tae eat slowly...the food will not gonna run anyway...."she said and tae pouted.....

Tae:"i wasn't eating food in the first place...i didnt chock on food how to tell them that...."he thought while huffing....

Kook:"hyung pass me my banana milk....im thirsty...."he said while smirking at tae...who's breath hitched....and he immediately look down and started eating his food...

Tae:"Oh so he was talking about his banana milk??? Thank God... i got scared for nothing...."he thought shaking his head...but squirms when he felt kook's hand dangerously close to his cunnie while squeezing his inner thigh making him bite his lips to control his moan....

Junghyun pass the glass of banana milk to kook who remove his hand from tae's thighs who sighed in relief.....kook held the glass and started drinking it but *accidentally* spilled little bit of milk on tae's thigh and wiped it with his thumb licking it making tae eyes widen and he gulp hard as kook hands were raoming around his waist and thighs....

Kook:"noona the milk was so tasty....i will drink it 3 times a day from now on...."he said while looking at tae who immediately looked away as his cheeks turned red...kook put his hand inside tae's top and grop his waist tightly and pulled tae more towards his chest makinh him yelp by the sudden act while started eating his food like nothing happened....tae wanted to moan at the pleasurable grip of kook on his waist but he controlled himself and adjust on kook's lap....

Tae:"what happened to kookie suddenly...why he's behaving like that???.."he thought confused not knowing what happened to his kookie oh so suddenly but he's loving every bit of it....

Junghyun:"okay babies im going....we will meet after a week alright..."he said and stood up making tae and kook confused....

Tae:"dada where are you going??..."he asked  and Junghyun smile....

Junghyun:"baby im going to LA...i told you that im opening a five star hotel there right ...and this week i have to finalise everything there so i will be back after a week..."he said making tae sad...

Ara came back from kitchen and looked at her husband ....

Ara:"oh you're going....gimme 5 minutes im coming as well..."she said and went to their room and come back taking her luggage....

Kook:"now where are you going noona" he asked and started caressing tae's waist gently and tae snuggle more into his chest...

Ara:"oh kook you know our aunt is not well...she's admit in hospital and im going there to take care of her...you know she has no one expect us...i will comeback after few days dont worry and you are also here so take care of tae and tae you also take care of kook yeah...."she said making them nodded...but tae was upset....

Tae:"b-but you guys said you all will spend my holidays with me...but now you both are going away...."he said sadly with tears in his eyes making everyone alert....kook's heart clench seeing tears in his baby eyes so he started bouncing him on his lap while hugging him from behind making tae sniff cutely who snuggled in him....