chapter-20

☆EVARA☆

After Anshuman went back, I walked inside the house with a smile on my face.

My mumma saw me and raised her eyebrows in teasing manner. I told my momma that I have crush on him the moment I realised, at that time it was just a tiny-miny crush and now the years separation has made me realise that I am in love with him.

I just smiled back and walked back to my room and decided to take a nap. When I woke, I was surprised with an unexpected guest.

My childhood friend, Gunny. He pulled me into a comfy hug.

" You decided to come here and didn't care to inform me, I don't like this." He turned his face opposite to me, making a pouted expression.

"Aww, my babydoll." I said teasingly and he immediately looked at me with wide eyes.

" Don't you dare call me by that name." He threatened running after me.

" why? Didn't you used to steal my dolls, when we were kids." I rushed towards the kitchen and there I saw his mom. I hugged her and hid behind her the moment Gunny entered the kitchen after me.

" Hey, why are troubling my daughter? Huh?" Aunty said putting her hands on her hips.

" Mumma, she is calling me babydoll." He said complaining like a kid to which his mother replied "what did she said wrong, you are a babydoll."

He looked at mother with betrayed expression but smiled seeing my mother and again complained to her.
" Aunty see she is calling me babydoll."
To which my mumma pulled him in a hug " Aww, my baby, Eva don't you dare to call my macho man a babydoll."

" Thank-you so much aunty, you are only one who thinks about me, not like someone who make fun of others." He spoke while giving me a glare.

After a heartfelt quarrel, we had some snacks talking about each other's life, he is working on a case right now, yes he is lawyer.

When we were busy roasting and pulling each other's leg, my phone rang. I picked it up and put it near my ear just to pull it away seconds later because of the scream on the other side.

Gunny heard the screaming and asked " Who is she?" " my cousin, she is mad that I came without informing her." I mouthed and he scrunched his face before whispering "she is too loud!"  " I know." I agreed to his statement and put my phone again near my ear.

"Calm down, my wild kitty, I am sorry that I left you there."

" No, don't you dare to make any excuses, you are not a sister, you are a traitor." She yelled again making me take my phone far away from my ear.

" ok-ok, will you please calm down, I have a news for you."

" what news?"

" Nitya has invited you in her wedding, now shut your mouth and start packing and I'll book your flight." I told her as I hang up the call before she could shout more, thought I could hear her excitement in her squeal.

She has never been to wedding since childhood, that's why she is so excited.

"Nitya is getting married?" Gunny asked in astonishment.

"Don't be so shocked, I know you guys were in touch." I spoke as I gave him a side eye.

He avoided my eyes " No, who said that?"

I scoffed at him "She is the one who told me that." " what? She told me keep my mouth shut and she told you, such a traitor."

I giggled " You guys became close after I went."

" No, it's not like that, actually she wanted to know about you, that's why. She always kept checking up on you." I smiled knowing that cause I thought she just remembered me when it was her marriage but I am happy she also missed me.

" You know she regret doing what she did years ago." He said in a serious tone.

" I know, but things still can't go back as they were though I still have feelings for him, but I don't think he have the same feelings for me." I uttered sadly.

" Eva.." " Let's just stop this conversation here."

Next day after lunch we were busy in packing cause it's going to be a destination wedding. After the tilak ceremony, everyone will go to Rajasthan together.

We were having lunch when Erica arrived, the whole house became a chaos after that, we were so ready to enjoy the wedding.

Erica and I were sharing room and we kept talking about here and there. She also told me that my seniors are missing me. I am also missing my camera and team.

The day of tilak came and since Erica and I were busy gossiping last night, we were sleeping until Gunny literally broke my door from his continuous banging.

I woke up, finished showering and choose a simple yellow kurti with pants and got ready.

We both descended the stairs. Gunny's eyes went to Erica as we came down and I noticed it.

" Gunny this is Erica, my cousin." I introduced her reminding him the phone call girl.

He forwarded his hand to shake " And Erica this is my best friend Gunny." She made a face but still forwarded her hand and shook hands.

" Gunny? What kind of name it is?"

I was going to reply her but Gunny beat me to it " It's a short form of Gunraj Singh Randhawa. And I love my name and hate people who make fun of my name." He said with a tinge of anger.

" woah - woah, take it easy dude." She said hitting him on his chest lightly.

He was about to argue back but thankfully mumma called us for breakfast.

After everyone was done with breakfast we all head out, there were two cars, Gunny helped me and Erica in putting the luggage into the cars.

Papa was going to drive the two ladies: my mom and Gunny's mom. Gunny was going to drive me and Erica.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey lovelies here's the update.

I want to thank you each and everyone who read and voted for my story.

I want to improve so please tell me my mistakes and I will work on it.

Have a good day guys.

Spread ❤.