Chapter-25

☆ANSHUMAN☆

I still can't believe what Nitya said to me, my tears were continuously flowing as I was sitting on the floor feeling all devastated.

I never knew that my Nitya would ever do that to me. Years ago she told Eva to stay away from me.

Closing my eyes, I rested my head on the bed's edge as I recalled what happened just half an hour ago.

<Flashback>

I was busy with my online meeting, when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I uttered clicking the mute button on screen.

" Bhai, can I talk to you?" Nitya said coming inside the room.

" Just a minute baby, I'll finish this meeting, till then you sit here." She did what she was told and sat infront of me on sofa.

Quickly wrapping up the meeting I sat beside her " What happened baccha? Is something bothering you?" I asked sensing the seriousness on her face.

" Bhai I have something to confess to you." She whispered lowly.

" what is it? You could have waited for the morning." I said cupping her face in my hands.

" No bhai, It's urgent." She immediately said removing my hands from her face.

Her serious face was making me scared. Is there something that's bothering my sister, is she not happy with the marriage or does something else happened.

My chain of thoughts were broken by her statement " Bhai I was the one who told Eva to not talk to you years ago."

My eyebrows joined in confusion.

" What are you saying?"

" Bhai, I was the one who stopped her from having any contact with you, I was the one who gave her options to choose between me and you, I am very bad sister." Her words created a havoc in my mind.

What is she saying? I definitely knew that there was something stopping Eva but I never knew that it was my sister.

<flashback ends>

My lids slowly opened hearing footsteps coming near me, and soon crying Eva's face came into my views.

She quickly marched toward me and crouched down and examining my figure worriedly "Anshuman, what happened?"

I sat straight and grabbed her hands into mine, "Eva, I am sorry Eva."

" What are you saying Anshuman, let's go out there's some..." but I cut her "I am really sorry, I couldn't imagine what you would have felt when my sister told you to choose between me and her." Her eyes became big consuming the fact.

" Anshuman, let's go out first then we'll talk, Nitya..."

" I know Nitya should not do that, I could never imagine that she'll do that, she was my lovely sister. Even though we fight sometimes but she always got my back." I said cutting her again, tears were continuously flowing down from both of our eyes.