12 | Date

Aryan's POV

Aryan's POV

I stare at Amaira like I'm enchanted. What am I even saying? I am enchanted. 

But she doesn't need to know that. Or she would start plotting ways to run away from me. I have experienced it a couple of times. I need to take this slow.

But slow seems impossible with her.

I know she is IT for me. Nothing seems the same anymore. Around other women, I don't feel the same energy and buzzing emotions as I feel around her. It's different and comforting around her. And the feeling always keeps me on my toes around her. And I love it. And I am not going to let it go.

But she doesn't reciprocate the same.

She seems guarded about something. And I don't want to rush her into anything.

One step at a time.

My eyes take in her form as her sweet scent invades my senses boggling my thoughts. She looks gorgeous in her outfit. I've never seen her in anything but ethnic wear, and she slays whatever she wears. And in the one she's wearing now, she looks hella sexy. I thought I was obsessed with her in a saree but no. She looks beautiful in everything.

Aryan concentrate.

 "You look gorgeous in these clothes," I compliment again, unable to control myself as my eyes wander on her outfit before coming back to her eyes, which are looking down at the roses I gave.

 Good thing I bought roses. She seems to like them. Now I'm going to get her flowers whenever I see them.

"Thanks again," she mumbles with a low chuckle, tugging a stray hair behind her ear as she looks back up at me with a smile that makes her whole face bright. This smile feels like it's just for me, and no one else, and I soak it in as much as I can.

"So, what's the plan?" she asks, taking a step back, putting distance between us, which immediately I dislike. I clear my throat, looking in the direction of my plan. "I thought we could explore the food street here and then maybe explore around." My hand goes to my nape as I rub it in nervousness. I remember her saying nothing expensive, but I feel like exploring a food street doesn't seem like a smart gesture to woo her to marry me.

"I love the idea. Let's go," she says her eyes sparkling with excitement, and I stare at her, a little amused at her excitement. There's a little bounce in her walk as we head towards the street.

"You seem to be excited about this," I comment, matching her pace.

"Yup. I love food. Like LOVE," she emphasizes on love, looking at me with wide eyes. Her enthusiasm is infectious, and I can't help but smile back at her.

It's adorable how enthusiastic she is.

Amaira's bag catches my eye as it swings on her shoulder. "I love food too," I say, reaching out to hold the strap. She slows down, glancing at my hand and then at me before handing me her bag. "Then we're going to enjoy this evening," she says happily. We continue walking at a normal pace.