16: 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

"Unless she had a strong quirk up her sleeve she's probably a goner."

Kira glanced over at Bakugou who stared straight ahead. The first match has already started, Iida was the hero and the bird headed guy was the villain. Turns out "Dark Shadow" was a part of his quirk. Good thing the dude wasn't schizophrenic.

"Deku plans everything. He makes backup plans for his backup plans. Not to mention his stupid random quirk. The quirk he's been hiding all these years. The only thing I had that he didn't was a quirk, bet he thought that it was funny. Me thinking I had something he didn't." His jaw clinched.
"New kid's only advantage is her mystery. No one knows her quirk yet. But from the looks of her... It's not too powerful. She got in because of her brain, she better be a fucking genius."

Kira sighed. 'Thanks for the vote of confidence.' she thought sarcastically.

Bakugou was right about a few things. But he was wrong about one thing. Her advantage wasn't her mystery.

Everyone was underestimating her.
That was her advantage.

Well that and her ability to know her opponents next move with just her mind. And out there, where the only thoughts she could hear were his?

Aizawa must have known it would be the best conditions for her. He made it one on one, so that she could think clearly. He even raised the time she had before the match. The villains had fifteen minutes to prepare.

But he was passing it off like he was challenging her. What a clever, cheeky little bastard. She had to think of something that would make sure he didn't even get the chance to touch her. Hand to hand combat would be suicide. Not only does he have a quirk so powerful it breaks everything including his arms. But he's also physically stronger than her a well.

She has fifteen minutes... That's all.

°.•.°•.°•.°

Kira bolted upstairs. The bomb box was on the second floor. She had read Aizawa's mind when he was looking over the layout of the building so she knew every inch of the place.

The past few rounds all went the same way, the Villains waited in the room the bomb was in and waited for the hero to come and try to take it. Kira didn't know how they could just sit there for fifteen minutes doing nothing but strategizing. She scanned the room and ran to the bomb.

Kira was going to use every second of her time to make sure she would win. She grabbed the bomb and ran out of the room, quickly finding the original staircase she came up from. She wasn't used too all of this running. Plus the bomb felt like it weighed fifty pounds. She jogged down the stairs and took a right. Finding a door in a dark hallway that was thinner than all the rest.
She pulled it open and clicked on the light.

A basement.

She ran down it and looked around. There it was, a fake furnace.

There were three ways for the villain to win this exercise.

1: Beat the hero up until he either gave up or could no longer fight.

2: Capture the villain with the twenty feet of capture tape provided at the beginning of the exercise. It didn't matter if they could break free, all she had to do was wrap it around one body part and tie it.

Or 3: Make sure the hero failed to touch the bomb before the times runs out.

Kira's plan wasn't just to hide the bomb. Though that was a part of it. Like a little insurance just in case. She grabbed a random piece of thin metal from the ground and used it to pry open the side of a panel on the furnace. Just as she expected it wasn't actually real, it was hollow. Just something to make the basement seem a little more realistic.
Kira opened up the box and took out the bomb, sliding it carefully into the furnace. She shoved the furnace until the side snapped back on.