60: 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑎 𝐴𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑤𝑎

A/N: Hellooooo sorry for the late update... I was at church lol and forgot to post.

All Might nervously sat down and shuffled in his chair. His built hero form had dropped to show just a saggy skeletal man. Aizawa was standing across the table. Ignoring the chair. All Might wished he could make an excuse and leave this impromptu parent teacher conference but Aizawa wasn't the type to accept excuses.

He was also rightfully pissed. All Might really should check his personal email more often, normally it's flooded with random subscriptions and such. He only ever actually used his professional email. Ignoring his personal and his hero inboxes. His hero one was just filled with an impossible amount of fanmail anyways.

"I'm sorry Shota, really I am. Please anytime you need me to see something just use my school email or even phone number." All Might said frantically. Aizawa wasn't really someone he wanted to be on the bad side of.

Which he definitely already was. But he didn't know that yet.

"Call me Mr Aizawa please Mr Yagi. For this we aren't coworkers or Pro heroes, I'm a teacher and you are a guardian. Do you understand?" Aizawa asked, filing through papers.

"Yes of course! Professional as always Sh- Mr Aizawa!" All Might complied with a smile.

Aizawa sighed. "Listen I'm going to be completely honest with you here. Frankly I'm concerned." He stated blatantly.

"E-excuse me? Concerned? Why for Kira? Is she failing academically?" All Might asked in concern. "Or is the training too difficult for her?"

"No the opposite actually. She's surprising everyone at training. While she is by no means the strongest in the class she's definitely not the weakest either." Aizawa said, shaking his head.

"Oh... Really?"

"Yes, and as for academics. Well you'll be pleased to know that Kokoa is actually currently top of the class. She's very intelligent and successful academically."
Aizawa said with a sigh.
"No actually the problem is... Well I'm concerned over Kokoa's... Home life, so to say."

"I'm sorry?" All Might said in confusion, sitting up straighter. "I don't understand."

"Listen. I know the way you got guardianship over Kokoa was... Less than optimal." Aizawa stated. "And I understand that she isn't your child, rather she is your niece."

"Yes that's right, my sister's daughter." All Might nodded.

"But I also know that you two do not share a residence and that Kokoa has been living alone since she was almost thirteen." Aizawa continued, All Might froze slightly. He'd spent years gaslighting himself into believing that her living arrangements were completely fine. But a part of him always knew that it wasn't right.
"I know that she walks to school from her single apartment. Even. in. the. rain. And as her educator I find that concerning. Kokoa is still very much a child and her having to practically raise herself isn't healthy for her."

"I... Are you trying to tell me how I'm supposed to parent?" All Might asked, clearly very baffled.

"No. I'm telling you TO parent. Because you're not. Frankly in any other situation I would have already spoken to the authorities about this. Unfortunately as not only my coworker but also the top hero in Japan I know that will be very difficult."
Aizawa rubbed his eyes.

"I do parent!" All Might said, getting up. "You don't know what I do, me and Kira... We constantly communicate and I visit her often. But she lives separately because of my profession as a hero." He said, very clearly lying.

"Oh really?" Aizawa asked. "So you know about when she goes out and such? Her schedule and whereabouts?"

"Of course!"

"Always?" Aizawa asked patiently.

"Yes!" All Might nodded.

"Good, then you'll have no problem tell me where she was this morning." Aizawa said, sitting down.

All Might stared at him for a second. Confused. "...what?"

"Mr Yagi your niece didn't show up for school this morning and never stepped foot on campus all day. So if you're so close with her and so involved then you should know why not and where she is now." Aizawa challenged.

All Might cleared his throat and started to look rather pale. "She... She skipped school?"

"Yes, without even giving me a word. Or you apparently." Aizawa said.
"Listen I can't make you be honest with me. And I can't force you to treat your niece right. But I can tell you that Kokoa deserves someone to take care of her, like every other child in this school does. And you're supposed to be that person, it is legally your duty to protect her before anyone else."

The words were starting to get a little more rushed, a little more heated. Turns out it was very easy to get on Aizawa's bad side.

"You put your life on the line for strangers on a daily basis and I respect you immensely for it. But you can also sacrifice your comfort to save your own niece."

"I believe we're done here." All Might said standing up. He wasn't here to be lectured, by his coworker no less.

"Fine then." Aizawa said, his eyes glinting red. "But I don't care how much it costs me. If I see one sign, no matter how small... that your neglect over your parental duties regarding my student has legally gone to far. I will do my job in protecting her. Even if it causes a scandal that permanently taints your public image completely. Do you understand?"

"Are you threatening me?" All Might asked, his form puffing up. His muscles grew and covered his skeleton completely. His eyes so shadowed you could barely see them.

"I'm telling you that I will not treat differently than any other guardian of my students." Aizawa said hands planted on the table, he activated his own quirk. All Might deflated once again almost instantly without his quirk.

He had never really thought about it until that moment. But if there was anyone that could defeat him at this point in his life.

It was Shota Aizawa.

A/N: Wow! Things are getting a little heated...

Also y'all... I never expected this day to come... Like EVER but is has...

Thank you to villaindermo290 for this INCREDIBLE ART OF KIRA!!!

LIKE WHAT?!?!

•°.NORMAL.°•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara