74: 𝑃𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒

After about a week of meeting with every single staff member and student at UA (with the exception of the students that had been in the library) Kira ended up sniffing out two employees and three general course students that either were sketchy and doing very illegal things. Or aspiring villains.

Though none of them were actually affiliated with the LOV. Not yet anyways. But they were removed from campus anyways to be more thoroughly interrogated by the police.

Kira hadn't done much. Just sat in. When anyone asked about her Nezu and Naomosa just said it was simply part of her on and off internship with the police and a learning experience. She doodles and took notes. Passing one forward when anything startling came up.

They finished just in time for final exams.

Yay.

But because of how much time she took to do the interviews and how that obviously cut into the time she had to study. Everything she did there would also be counted towards her hero studies grade.

Meaning even if she failed her hero course exam she would still go on the summer camp and would be in no danger of being transferred out. Not that anyone in her class really was at this point.

Also having a few brownie points with the principal never hurt.

"Eghhhh." Kaminari whined. Hitting his forehead against the table. "Why don't I have any smart friends?!"

"Wow man... Just wow." Sero said with a frown.

"We're literally right here." Mina said.

"And you're literally ALL just as dumb as me." Denki sighed with his cheek on their lunch table. "Guess I was born to fail."

"You could always ask Momo to explain it to you. She's a great teacher." Jirou said with admiration. Glancing over at the table the girl sat at. She was currently helping Toru, Ojiro and even a few students from other classes.

"I can't ask her that... I mean she's teaching like a million other people." Denki said, sitting up.

"Yeah. Plus I went to that study group at her house and like... I still didn't get half the stuff she explained. Plus she was so focused on everyone else." Mina added. "Bye bye summer camp."

"Oh come on guys!" Kirishima said with a big smile. "It's not so bad! I'm sure we can figure something out!"

"Like what?" Mina asked with an eyebrow raised. "It would take a genius to help Denki. And me I guess."

"And me." Sero said sheepishly.

Kirishima glanced across the room. "We might just know one." He mumbled. "Why don't you guys ask Kira for help?"

"Kira?" Denki said. Looking over. "Oh yeah. I forgot that she's the top of the class."

"Wait she's a mindreader right? What if she just like... Mindreads the answers?" Sero asked.

"No cus all the tests are different. Haven't you noticed that? UA is crazy about cheating. Plus she wears headphones during the tests." Jirou defended. Tearing her attention away from the other girl.

"You think she'd help us?" Mina asked Kirishima who nodded with a smile.

"Sure! Both her and Bakugou are super smart!" He said with a grin. "And I know they'd love to help."

"Bakugou too?" Sero asked with an eyebrow raise.

"Sure! He's totally helpful!" Kirishima smiled. "I can ask them if you want!"

"Hey what if she already knows?" Sero pointed out. "What's the range on her quirk anyways?"

"I don't know." Kirishima shrugged. "Guess I never really thought of it before." He admitted. There was a lot about her quirk he hadn't thought of yet.