Chapter 1: Heihachi's Return

(Meanwhile in a desert, AR Team is seen searching for Jin Kazama under Kryuger's orders. The scene cuts to someone wearing a cloak as he walks in the stormy desert. Back to Mishima Zaibatsu, Nina and some Tekken Soldiers are trying to locate Jin as well.)

(Back to Ace Ops, Winter and Sai, they are seen preparing to face Heihachi.)

Heihachi: It's been far too long

Heihachi: It's been far too long. (kicks Clover) With Jin gone, and Ozpin late to arrive, both the Zaibatsu and Union are in need of a guiding hand, or an iron fist.

(Several Atlas Soldiers charge at Heihachi, only to be brought down one by one. Harriet dashes at Heihachi, who blocks her attack, and then Sai performs his jutsu.)

Sai: Ninja Arts: Great Beast Paintings!

(Some beats charge at Heihachi, who throws Harriet at them, and then punches and kicks each beast drawn by Sai.)

Sai: You're a pain in the neck, just as Danzo said, Heihachi!

Heihachi: (scoffs) So Jin had Union join the Zaibatsu? Not much of a big welcome though.

(Winter draws her rapier and charges at Heihachi, who kicks her blade away and punches her in the gut before kicking Marrow. Elm and Vine try their luck, only to be brought down as well. Sai tries his luck, but gets defeated as well. Fuu Yamanaka and Torune Aburame charge at them as well, only to have a taste of Heihachi's techniques. Clover gets up and tries to throw a spear at him.)

Heihachi: (dodges the spear) You're wasting your time!

(Clover, Vine, Marrow, Elm and Harriet try to fight Heihachi again, but just like before, Heihachi easily brings them down and laughs.)

Heihachi: That felt good. (turns around) NEXT!

(Then he throws the defeated Ace Operatives, Sai, Fuu, Torune and Winter into the elevator, and as it goes to the last floor, surprising both Ironwood and Danzo as he stands over their defeated lackeys.)